New Grow....1st Grow with Earth Dust and photos

looking very nice :ok_hand:…good job… :sunglasses: :v:

3 Likes

@Arrow thanks for all the help and advice from all of you. Wouldn’t be so nice without everyone here, here are this mornings pics i just took. Looks like their pretty even canopy so ill flip when they hit 12" tall.

10 Likes

Beautiful! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Haha Thank you!

1 Like

very very nice…

:sunglasses: :v:

3 Likes

That is truely a art

2 Likes

Thanks, trying to learn how to use the force from master arrow <—the force is strong in that one :muscle: :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Definitely is he the ultimate master when it comes 2 training 4 sure

5 Likes

Guess im gonna have to bring in the net to keep the GG4 lower while the other two especially the strawberry pie catches up …

3 Likes

The Candyland twins doing well…

7 Likes

Nice! Great looking plants all around :fire:

2 Likes

Those girls are looking amazing and huge

2 Likes

Getting about time to flip the candylands

9 Likes

Not on as often but heres a update. Ive switch all the ladies over to jacks. I switch lighting schedule on the Candylands to 12/12 about 4 days ago. (How long does it normally take for photoperiods to start flowering?) I put the strawberry pie (jusy starting preflowering)
in the tent with the Candylands so it would have more space. The Gelato and GG4 are taking up most the net and starting flowering pretty well. Keep in mind i just feed this morning so their looking a lil down but just hungry/thirsty lol

4 Likes

Depends entirely on the strain. Took one of mine about 10 days to really show me she was taking the light schedule seriously. Some of the others as little as 2-3 days. :joy:

3 Likes

@Graysin Ok cool. Just dont want them growing too much more before they start haha but they should have plenty of room. Their right around 12" tall give or take a inch or two lol you ever grew CandyLands?

2 Likes

Nah, Candyland is on my hit list but it isn’t in my rotation probably for a couple more grows. Unless I find more space somewhere. :joy:

3 Likes

Thats some beautiful work my friend

3 Likes

Thanks buddy, maybe one day ill be on your level.

2 Likes

Update. The Gelato and GG4 are flowering pretty nicely. I moved the younger strawberry pie to the Candyland tent and its really taken off. The Candylands are finally showing preflowering and good thing they growing good especially the one in the left lol Here’s the Gelato left and GG4 right…

Here’s the candylands on left and right and strawberry pie in the middle.

Tallest candyland

GG4…

Gelato…

4 Likes