New Flower Under Flower

Need some advice on 1st grow. So I’m a day from entering week 7. I noticed one that I have an extreme anoint of new growth beneath the canopy. So for learning, should that had been trimmed before transition? My main question is should I remove fan leaves for better light or will that cause shock this late in flower? The other question I have is I seen some ppl say they harvest the top 1st to let the bottom finish. Is that something I should consider?
Afgan Orange
Coco Loco medium
Dyna Grow nutes regimine
1000w hdl & 600w plurple.

It’s up to you. Those lower flowers often don’t amount to much. I always cut them off so the plant can focus on the colas and bigger flowers near the canopy.

4 Likes

Same that!

1 Like

Will that cause any stress this late in flowerjng?

I’ve trimmed weeks into flower, after doing a heavy trim to start flower. I’ve never had an issue. That being said, I’m sure there’s always a chance, and some others with more grows than myself might tell you that.

I trimmed this 2 weeks ago, and I probably have two weeks left.

3 Likes

It will but at this point (week 7 of flower) it wont do anything horrible. But with that same train of thought, trimming them now wont do the most help neither.

Long story short? If it were mine? Id trim those little nuggs within maybe an inch or two of the pot line

3 Likes