New favorite hobby ( I hope )

@tchop134 I agree 1000% with @Cannabian and @Nicky and if you guys dont mind I am going to Tag @dbrn32 for any and all lighting points from this post on because that man will not steer you wrong and regardless of his humbleness HE IS this site’s Light Guru with a ;unselfish, totally Humble HELPING hand. To you Gromie! P.S. @tchop134 I am glad to Help anytime and I am SO very FAR from where I will be I am Supremely New to This (Legal Growing in my State) but without doubt have found a home on this Wonderful ILGM Forum and am PROUD to call you all my Gromies!!

5 Likes

Don’t use incandescents stick with led or CFL’s to start but mostly led’s
HPS

2 Likes

@tchop134 This is my Still Under Construction Veg Box to be able to go Perpetual with my Flower tent! https://global.discourse-cdn.com/growingmarijuana/original/4X/9/9/c/99c318960751fb26906c8eaea42e558374d88188.jpeg

1 Like

Incandescent is pretty much all heat and light outside of par region. I agree with the others in that you need to lose it.

Sounds like my state, I bet you’re at least close.

Flat white paint is the way to go in my opinion. What other questions?

5 Likes

@dbrn32 …it was more less when he decides to upgrade he knew who to turn to! Thanks!

2 Likes

Glad to hear your heads in the right place, I’ll be here to lend a hand and tag any others that may be able to help if I’m unsure of something

1 Like

I’m new to growing too but I have to echo the light advice too… my plants tripled in size the week they were under my grow light… the first 24 hours they noticeably reached out for more light!!

@dbrn32 I’m surrounded by states that have legalized, that said my state will be the last to legalize I’m sure of it. In the meantime till I get some better lighting I was planning to give my plant a good amount of sunlight during the day. Plant is small so I can put outside without any unwanted attention, for now. To @Cannabian, @Nicky, @GreenFlex, @Breezy and @scylents appreciate all the help and advise. Here’s to someday soon enjoying my own harvest day celebration, peace

5 Likes

The state I live in will allow you to buy and posses 1 zip, but can’t grow without medical card, and even then a small amount. Sound familiar?

Getting your plant some natural light should help, just be careful not to bring bugs in.

4 Likes

Tried to upload some pics and my reply freezes and wont load, anyone else having this issue?

3 Likes

Yep had those issues yesterday and today again as well

3 Likes

Lol, u are DEF resourceful! Love that grow box u built. Wish I was that handy! Welcome to the forum. Good luck with the grow! Set to watch

2 Likes

@kaptain3d had those issues too

3 Likes

The state that borders me to the west they just went legal beginning first of the year for recreation, to the north the went recreational the year before. The state I live IN has typical midwestern weather, and located to the southeast of the 2nd largest freshwater lake in the world. I feel like I’m playing where in the USA is Carmen Sandiego :wink:

5 Likes

Thanks brother, I called it the Ugly as because though functional not the prettiest thing I’ve ever built. But just like with people… don’t judge it by the outside, it’s what’s inside that counts :laughing:

3 Likes

The state u live IN. . ohhh im getting a wave of ESPN

4 Likes

The gif invasion is spreading!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

@tchop134 I had it yesterday too. @monkman opened a ticket and @dbrn32 is looking into it.

It’s only a problem on the iPad for me. Somehow my phone works just fine.

1 Like

Replies are fine, it’s only when adding pics that it goes brain dead. Love the gif, you got the state I live IN, just missing the diana at the end :wink:

1 Like

I know where you’re at. And we’re working on getting forum straightened out. You can’t drop f bombs here though.

3 Likes