New Farmer - Northern Lights Autogrow

Ditto on that and not very forgiving when you screw up…like I did many times :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Wow, quite a bit higher than I expected… I made the same switch to coco and jacks, night and day difference

Edit: at 1st glance I thought that was FF HF… I use canna coco

2 Likes

I was surprised it was this high and generally that’s the FFOF. There’s no telling I could have a got a hotter than normal bag :joy::love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Yeah… just so I’m right about this, that slurry test was coco loco?

2 Likes

Yes, coco loco and in spite of how high it was the seedlings had no issues. It’s my favorite FF mediums and my go to other than straight coco :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

I know other growers will frown at this suggestion, but I use “hot” potting soil all the time: “Miracle Grow Organics 2X”.

Instead of switching to another soil, I just leave the pH of the water at about 7.3 during the seedling stage. This seems to limit the uptake in nutrients and they don’t “burn” with too many nutes when they are so sensitive like that.

Then later when they are in full veg, I pH the water down to 6.5. Then later at 4 to 5 weeks when the fill the grow vag, I feed with Jacks again at 6.5 pH. Easy peasy for me.

Just another weapon/option to keep in your grow arsenal. Seems to have worked for me on multiple grows.

Good luck regardless of what you do!
This stuff is fun!!

5 Likes

Pretty smart, not that I could bring myself to do it but I like the workaround

1 Like

Looking great and works Brother! Keep doing whatcha doing :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Do autogrow seeds take 3 or more days to germinate? I haven’t seen my seed poke through the soil.

@ebbnflo hello. I don’t grow auto anymore, but i
assume they are much like photo. I have had some germ in 24 hrs and 1 of mine took about 10 days, bur she is great now.

Thanks for the insight.

Hey, this is where I’m at. Have I messed something up? I’m 4 weeks in, and from what I’ve see elsewhere she should be further along. I did have some issues with a leggy germ period. Have I done something that ill effect the yield or anything? The discoloration is due to lack of water. That went away immediately after being watered.

1 Like

She looks stunted, the lime green is new growth keep the environment conditions around 74-80 degrees and an RH around 60% for the next few weeks :love_you_gesture:

Here are a couple better pictures. Still look stunted?

Thanks for your help btw.

2 Likes

Looking good Growmie :love_you_gesture:

Why does this leaf have a white tip?

2 Likes

Seedling leaves can get a little wonky and spotted sometimes. Post a pic in clear light Growmie, growth is looking good :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Hey OG, it’s been awhile. Wanted to ask you for some help. See attached pictures. I’m three weeks into flower on a NL auto, and obviously made some mistakes because buds are small. How close do you think I am to harvest? I’m thinking a week?

1 Like

Appearance wise I would say at least 4 weeks or longer. Those long white pistils need to turn amber and start receding. How long in flower :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Concur. The flowers are just getting started. She will bulk up nicely for you.

2 Likes