New crop of autos

thanks Fang theyre a nice green I agree. Nice to not see any yellowing on young plants!
@SandyC yes two ties. Added a third today.
Pineapples! Seriously ? @Mosca

1 Like

1 Like

Looking fantastic!!! I’m still waiting for seeds to pop up😀 definitely nice color!! I love this shit!

1 Like

Thanks it’s fun when it works and sometimes when it doesn’t too, I love this :poop: :man_farmer:

1 Like

1 Like

I wanted all three to start together but oh well thankful they all took off

2 Likes

They’re looking pretty healthy off to a good start

1 Like

Had to move things, shut down grow closet, not properly ventilated and noticed wet soil smell. Grow limited to tent. Soon three autos will transplant then veggies will have to go.

2 Likes

Good catch!

1 Like

3 Likes

Looking good dude!

1 Like

Thanks man. I see your grow space looks ready and should be not far behind!

1 Like

Outdoors’ season coming soon!

Had to shuffle things, seedlings need to be easier to reach and gotta wet the towel three times a day.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Lookin good ! I love the vegetables with the weed. I miss growing my veggies…Ive been concentrating on my weed for the past few years…But who knows maybe this year Ill go back…After all Ive been growing fruits and veggies since I was 5.

2 Likes

Wow that’s young, I wish I had started young. Missed out on half a life of gardening. Do it man, get back into it!

1 Like

@Mosca took me another pass-through to realize I got it wrong. NOW I know what you meant
:dash: :dash: :crazy_face: Yes the 1.5x1.5 (varies, aproximate) I was going for 10x10 but had to trim the edges off my 10" boards, left with 9". I offset the panels on the 1x1 to get my 10" back. Got six gallons from 10x10x14

Yes …My Grandmother was really the reason…She got me into plants @ a young age…My Pops was into gardening too…So it really rubbed off on me…I was lucky :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes