March 7 Sleddog's 1L Quart Session #2

no it’s great because I been wondering about using 18/6 til I see signs and going to 12/12 then, for economy. I’d use 12/12 the whole way if I find out it’s a proven method

2 Likes

that’s what I feat, my tent becoming a mess and me trying to fix it late. But I dont want to turn out four identical tasting smelling hitting plants.

1 Like

Proven how? MattyBear has been growing this way for about a year. Mr Peat has done this since he joined here as far as i know. Not a common way to grow, but not unheard of either.

This is mostly determined by genetics, and plants don’t share genetic profiles from simply being in same area. There are certain things that you could to like improper drying/curing that could ruin your weed and make it all have similar characteristics, but this could happen no what or how you grow.

Even autoflowers need photosynthesis to grow properly brother don’t believe the myth of 24 hours is better for them :pray:t2:

3 Likes

I use 18/6 all the way, I’ve tried 24/0 and 20/4 and 18/6, 18/6 to me proved to be the best suited schedule and less light stress

4 Likes

18/6 good gives me more time to stare at them. All 4 seeds showing tails, one’s out a few mm’s and three just coming out. Four pots filled and ready, if they’re out 12 or 13mm tomorrow I think I should sow em.

1 Like

Dead seeds, like I said in another topic page… I tried the other four and still waiting. Over a week now. That’ll be eight new seeds with not one took.
Nov1 I wet four old grape ape seeds to check my method. Opened up yesterday and tails today, I just put them in soil. It’s over for the Northern Lights autos and Jack Herer autos.
So welcome to my new grow anybody who cares to check in or compare.
Four grape ape photos, 4x4 tent, 4" inline fan filtered indoor air, 4" inline fan exhaust to oustide, reciprocating 8" in tent. Blurple cheap 280W LED, veg and bloom always used. Supplemental lights 100W LED 3000k and 5000k. 5.5 gal pots with home made manure-compost based soil, mostly natural except perlite being 0.04-0.01-0.06.
Will decide about topping later, depending on height and stuff.

1 Like

2 Likes

4 Likes

Three are showing the second true leaves, one is stuck at cotys. It might be replaced; my backup seed threw it’s helmet off and showing green today. Going without a cell (camera) broke another one, got out the old digital cam and it’s cloudy.

2 Likes

4 Likes

@Jaysittinback what’s that meter you have there? Looks like the greenlee i use for electrical work with a few added clicks on the dial

canadian tire brand mastercraft they must have got from another supplier… I got it for working on bikes and stuff but found it has some handy settings

The supplemental light I threw together putting out around 10000 lumens, 23000 with the grow light 40" above. I’m just running the sup. lights now I don’t think seedling will take what’s in there

1 Like

I don’t grow indoor…But I use a simple T-5 seedling lamp to start before putting them outdoors…seedlings love it…Its just the right amount of light for them. A few weeks under them and they’re ready to go

2 Likes

5 Likes

3 Likes

Uhoh something’s gonna have to change. It’s about -10 outside when they wakey and not even cold out yet :cold_face:

1 Like

2 Likes

Nov5 was 1 day above soil. One died, replaced a week ago.

3 Likes