March 7 Sleddog's 1L Quart Session #2

Very nice!

1 Like

Thank you. Harvest hesitancy is setting in. New clear drops every day.

2 Likes

Some good color in there. How are the trichomes looking for you?

Enough amber but new clears appearing and new pistils.
Using a lens removed from my binoculars

2 Likes

I wouldn’t be worried about that, just the original growth that matters!

1 Like

I think so too, up to about 20% amber where new clears havent come out. Not gonna try to make ita couch-locker, its sativa dominant and may as well bring out its best

4 Likes

Sounds like chop time then brotha! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Yes that will be my day! Thanks for the motivation brother :v:

4 Likes

Like you needed motivation. :clap:

4 Likes

Last living pic, lower bud.

5 Likes

Another re-arrange to get more space and light around them, Stoner Smurfs (purple ruderalis x amnesia auto) 45 days old

5 Likes

Its Hammock Time

6 Likes

5 Likes

Hammock sounds tasty!!!

3 Likes

I know it was the one I ordered! The other two are freebies, I sent them pics of my Smurf buds (they bred) and they said they like them and here’s some extra seeds. I wet a couple Tymbrim also just in case. Saving the Biggies for outdoors

4 Likes

Tied down again seems behind the others. Ok but hard to water. No sir :horse: I dont like it

Twin sisters Monik and Unik

Got no training, ( except breaking one by mistake) just two lowest removed very young and theyre going as they wish

2 Likes

6 new strains on hand now. 3 Hammock and 2 Tymbrim are sprouting.

5 Likes

@VtGrow1 I just lost one, wouldnt give up til this happens. Stem rotted

1 Like

one day above soil

1 Like

Thanks for the encouragement - much appreciated!

If i end up going the Solo cup dome route, is the misting inside the cup the only watering you do? I know I’ve gotte feedback here about overwatering, but my spil seems DRY. A local grow shop thought they looked pretty crisp and suggested bottom watering as a more fail-safe method - does this work with seedlings (minimql root structure) or is it more effective with established plants?