New bug just in time for Halloween. What is it?

These are all over Pineapple Chunk outdoor grow in the ninth week of flower. Enlarge and see how spooky.

2 Likes

@Mrcrabs might have some idea

2 Likes

Hey purp, thanks buddy, that’s a lady bug larvae, it’s a good guy, it will turn into a lady bug soon,awesome find !!!

7 Likes

Awesome! Have never seen one of those

1 Like

Holy cow, I thought I was going to have to make a whole bunch of hash with the plant. Thanks.

1 Like

Very halloweenish, just in time. Thanks again.
I did release 1500 in stages earlier in the summer. I did see them fornicating all the time. Horny little bastages. Great news.

4 Likes

Lmao, great job!!

2 Likes

So Mrcrabs, the lady bug larvae has grown substantially but they are all dying in mid stages of development. And all the poop too has been all over the flowers. I don’t think this is salvageable any more. Even to make hash from it would be bad considering all the crap and dead larvae. Not to mention the whole plant was invested with aphids and ants. I may dry it out out side by hanging the whole plant upside down from a tall tree. Then when it dries have a nice outdoor fire pit fire and feed it into the flames and enjoy the fumes somewhat.
Any good ideas from you?

If its almost a lost cause. U could chop it and budwash her. Ala @Myfriendis410. Believe the recipe is one cup 3% peroxide to 5 galls of water. Dip and shake for 10-15 mins then hang to dry somewhere with good air circulation

2 Likes

Just want to rinse off the peroxide/water and any residual with tap water. I do it on the lawn in the back yard. Drip dry then dry as normal.

1 Like

I don’t think it’s worth the effort, and the original aphid problem affected the growth. All the colas are airy and really underdeveloped. After it dries in the backend of the yard I’ll have a nice fire with all of it and just inhale. Thanks for the tip.