New autoflower grower help!

I know right lol well, hopefully it’s worth it because I have a 1000w HPS waiting for flower

@Nicky why should I not have flushed my soil? I was worried about burning my seedlings at the time and that was before I knew I could talk to fine folks like yourself lol I just figured that would take the edge off idk

U dont wanna soak pots that size with plants that small. Roots arent well developed enough to properly drain all that water. And soaking wet soil equals fungus gnats and possibly damping off (drowning) plants.

At this age. I like to water in a circle around the outside of leaf edges. (Around where roots should be) to encourage the roots to grow outwards and chase the water

3 Likes

Where were you last week lol

1 Like

I must have got lucky then because I seen tips burning and I panicked and soakem down lol

1 Like

Yea happens sometimes. Gotta wear kid gloves with seedlings

2 Likes

I’m at day 21 since seeds popped soil, what do you think @PurpNGold74

4 Likes

They are blowing up man! My girls bout the same age and are 2-3 inches tall and only 2-3 nodes

2 Likes

I have them tied down looks like they been stepped on but I have one leaf with spots it started about 8 days ago I looked up leaf deficiency and tried to match it up I went with mag deficiency and fed cal-mag and it hasn’t gotten any worse or better but it’s the only leaf like that?

3 Likes

That means u fixed it. Tag me back over in your journal so i can set it too watching. Have so many threads a few get bumpd off

2 Likes

Lol@PurpNGold74 this is stupid of me I know but I don’t have a journal I’m just figuring out how to use this site honestly to me figuring this site out is harder than the growing :grimacing:

5 Likes

Just start a new thread and title is as u please. I think you had a thread for them growing. Thats basically a journal. :joy: if u wanna retitle it or have it moved im sure a mod could help

1 Like

What’s a mod

1 Like

Moderator. The forum gurus who’ve been here longer have better editting access then us peons

3 Likes

I’ll figure this sh@t out eventually maybe by next grow lol

2 Likes

Okay thanks @PurpNGold74 I appreciate the help!

Well @PurpNGold74 has you covered.

What you did was fine for your situation I Geuss because it worked, looks like you are using gnat nix? And have tomatoe stands? You can buy cannabis stands that are designed in reverse and work much better but most of us are cheap so we use DE (diatomaceous earth) and whatever we have lieing around like rebar or something.
Your setup looks great keep it up.

What’s your plan? Low stress train? Or Let them buck?
Do the lowest stress training you can in my opinion, basically just enough to prep your plant to carry fat heavy buds so the stems don’t break they have some support to be tied off to but of course grow them into it. Try to stick to tucking leafs not cutting them if you cut do very few at a time. Autos do best when not bothered much.

I say don’t pre flush because your washing good nutes out… No point in doing that.

1 Like

Yes lst already started, Im LST now on all 4 and I topped one just to see the difference in yield

3 Likes

And homemade mater hoops😁

1 Like

I like the clip idea!

1 Like