New autoflower grower help!

Speaking of autoflower clones look at this chunky funky funky monkey, probably an 8th after said and done lol.

this was my first successful clone. It counts right ?

13 Likes

That is awesome congrats! :joy: I love it

1 Like

I hope mine turns out as pretty

1 Like

I’d say that you definitely picked the right user name!

3 Likes

Thanks Shane, I’m thinking about trying it on my gorilla glue and testing her Gene’s and see how she does.

1 Like

Thanks @LandShark . I got it from my mother . Also went to college to horticulture and green house management . So I may have a future in this stuff . Lol

4 Likes

Day 55 WW Auto notice the plant in the back, it seems at least a week behind the rest it’s the one I pruned like a maniac and probably stressed her brains out but man if she takes off it will be something because look at how many bud sites she has! Also, can anyone tell me if they look like they are where they should be or did I stunt them with my beginnerism🤔

1 Like

They will take off and sell tremendously bro . They look right on track to me . Great job man . What breeder are the seeds from ?

Thanks I appreciate that and they are from Seedsman

1 Like

@Shaneo420 this thread has been extremely helpful. Will be starting my journey with auto candy canes in coco mix soon. Looks like you have had tons of support thru this process. Way to go.

2 Likes

Keep me posted please I want to run Coco my next grow also I used FFOF soil which is great soil but I want to have full control of my nutes and see what I can do with that

1 Like

Guys! I just switched to coco and loving it. It’s my first run and I’ve got three with only stunting one but the other two make up for it. It’s amazing the changes over night. Sometimes they grow three inches. Beginner error on one and all have just been using LST. Here they are at 4.5 weeks. Shout out to @HornHead for all his help.

6 Likes

I’m going Coco my next grow too but ffof has been kind to me so far

Girls look amazing btw

Set the runt on something so it’s canopy is level with the rest. I got no more help for you at the moment cause your plants are looking great

1 Like

@Myfriendis410 @Dbpooper @Nicky @LandShark @Oldguy Okay I’ve been running the 1000w HPS I have a couple led shop lights I have no clue as to the wattage but I used them during seedlings and early veg before I switched to Mh but my question is can I use those to supplement the HPS I set it up to show you what I mean and if you could tell me if this will do anything or not because they are in the way a little but if it will help I will keep them up as side lighting

2 Likes

@VTGROW looks awesome. I’m buffering my canna coco with 150% does of cal mag now and plan on putting some beans in this week. I hope I can get a good looking garden as yours.

1 Like

I’m going Coco next grow can you explain I’m new I don’t understand the 150 percent

1 Like

And thank you btw

My understanding is coco will absorb the cal mag and rob from your plants if you do not soak coco in high strength calmag mix first. This allows the coco to be loaded in calmag anf will not rob from your plants. I’m new also. Maybe someone can enlighten us on this.

2 Likes