New autoflower grower help!

@Shaneo420. You got some very nice growth goin on my man. Looks really good all spread out. :wink::+1::v:

1 Like

Damn those girls look great. Keep up the good work.

2 Likes

I appreciate that thank you

1 Like

Day 43 WW Autos by Seedsman flowering well, starting to smell awesome in here! Trellis nets will be here tomorrow and I’ll set that up and send some pics after they grow through a little

5 Likes

Alfred69 i’m having the same problem with this computer stuff. i will tag you and hope you will tag me. to tag someone just put an @ in front of the name @alfred69 . This is my second grow and i’m keeping a half assed journel and have some pictures that are uploaded but arent always there. Everythng i think i know came from ilgm and the seeds have been great so far. i bought 20 seeds and grow 6 plants and put the unused seed in a dark warm place. Best of luck to you

2 Likes

@Alfred69
PS unused seeds should not be put in a warm place. Best place from what I hear is a cold dark place such as a refrigerator.

2 Likes

I keep all my seeds in the package they came in and tucked inside bubble wrap in the fridge

1 Like

I dont know how to ask a mentor a question if you cant direct message? I want to ask you about Promix

2 Likes

@dbrn32 is very knowledgeable and has given me good advice :+1:

3 Likes

@Myfriendis410 will be along shortly if you tag him @Cannabian

@Myfriendis410, I have 3 seeds out of 6 that are cracked and trying to throw a tail after just over 2 days after a soak in GA3 for approximately 12 hours before putting in paper towels in Tupperware. Pretty excited! I sure hope they throw out a tail! Cuz I only have a dozen or so more! When they are gone there won’t be any left in captivity… extinct! You can thank the US government and paraquat and the Mexican cartels for switching to cocaine! The original highland weed has been eradicated! But wait??? Maybe not? In through the nose, out through the mouth… so exciting!! Cant mess this up!

1 Like

Sorry for the cuss word, my bad.

1 Like

Just post the question in your journal or start a new topic, then tag whoever you are wanting to ask.

1 Like

@Oldguy @Nicky @dbrn32 @PurpNGold74 @Myfriendis410 @merlin44 Update and a question🤔 I’m at day 51 with the 4 WW Autos I’m on the 12th day of flower give or take a day but just fed with pH water 6.5 ppm was 302 (tap dechlorinated) my average run off pH 6.4 ppm 1010 the lowest was 930 so…am I supposed to wait for really low ppm before I hit with nutes again or what? My next feeding will be 1200ish is that too much or too little for this stage? Using Foxfarm Trio with CalMag Floralicous and Grandma’s molasses

3 Likes

You don’t have to wait no, bump it up. Better to give a little nutes here and there a bunch all at once

3 Likes

I agree but also read your plant more than rely on ppms unless your in hydro you should learn to look for symptoms in your plant as it may be quicker than relying on ppms which only tell you so much noth are great to know dont get me wrong though. Your plant looks beautiful by the way :metal:

5 Likes

Thank you and this has to be pure luck because it’s my first grow but I had one Mag deficiency Cal mag cured that and I haven’t had one spot on my plants besides a little splash while feeding cause some specks here and there but yeah I’m getting excited for my next grow I’ll be much more confident

3 Likes

Just soak up as much as you can and always try new styles of growing and mediums if its feasible of course as alot of people stay tried and true to their way of growing which there’s nothing wrong with that but have fun most importantly and keep that great attitude and you’ll be outgrowing the dispensary quality before you know it!!

2 Likes

Oh and I almost forgot I accidentally broke another branch off “again” while LST and I threw it in some soil “it was limp” one week later I have a little Autoflower clone😂 I’m hoping to get a good bowl out of it lol

9 Likes

Dont be surprised if you get a few grams out of that!

1 Like