New autoflower grower help!

Your going to have an awesome variety of smoke my friend👍

1 Like

I’ve only topped the GZ so far. Tried a fim and f$$k if I didn’t miss the fim.:joy:

1 Like

Thank you. My last indoor was all 1 strain of auto Frisian dew. Very nice smoke but I want to have a bit of variety.
Had 6 plants and got just over 2.25 lb dry.

1 Like

That’s funny I haven’t tried that yet but I will next grow I only topped 1 of the 4 I’m growing now and it looks so much better than the others

1 Like

That’s impressive!!! I don’t have a clue what to expect out of these widows I watch Mr Cunucks Grow on YouTube his name is Matt and he grows the most massive yields I’ve ever seen from an auto

1 Like

I’m not expecting to get great results on my first grow but a little free smoke would be nice while I’m working on grow #2 lol

2 Likes

This lil sweet heart gave 8 1/2 oz.
only 32 in tall but had a 3 way stem going on with the main stalk only.
All the side branching was normal with 2 stems per node.
You should do fairly well with the 1 k light. They do produce hard , tight nugs.
And from what I’ve seen on here and elsewhere the widows do give a decent yield.

2 Likes

Watching and learning if thats ok with everyone and looking great @Shaneo420 .@Oldguy i have a 3 branch photo going never seen 1 like it only ever 2 branches normally

2 Likes

Got any pics

1 Like

@Shaneo420 not atm will in a few hrs ill tag you in my post if you would like but im outdoors not indoors

3 Likes

I’m at day 36 with my WW autos only topped one and LST light prune and leaf tucking all excuse the HPS but had to go back to my old HPS bulb because the new Ushio 1000w HPS didn’t work for me it was dim and hardly any heat came off the bulb it was ridiculous $71 junk

3 Likes

@Oldguy was that a auto or photo ?

2 Likes

That was an auto. @Ncgreenthumber.

And @420LifeAUS. Tag me in as well.
Enquiring minds. :wink::v:

1 Like

@Shaneo420

my lovely tri brancher :green_heart: 3 branches coming off main stem @Oldguy any idea why?? Same as you described earlier :point_up_2: shes the 1 on the right

1 Like

Nice. Same way as mine. Mine was inadvertently topped in infancy from a water drop off the dome and lensing from the light is all I can come up with.
She was my runt of the litter. :grin:
Tried to link here but.
If you check out my last grow. “Looks like pistils on seedling “ u can see how it started. @420LifeAUS.

3 Likes

Here’s an update pic day 39 since seeds popped WW autos

3 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

5 Likes