New autoflower grower help!

I only use LED lights I haven’t use HPS lights but with LEDs I’ve use 1000 watt from seed to harvest and I just the height accordingly usually the owners manual would help you out

Maybe we were poorer than i thought cause we didn’t have encyclopedias but we did have a party line phone

2 Likes

I remember those days, for sure :v:

1 Like

The magnifier @Royc suggested came early and i’ve taken a LOT of pictures, movies, time laps and have one worth showing. @Oldguy i’ll be able to show the trics to everyone maybe even a new topic very soon.
Thank ya’ll so very muchS20200429_0005

4 Likes

I was thinking suck my … head! Shows you what I know! :laughing:

YELLOW LEAVES ON AUTOFLOWER!!!
Help! My autoflower is at about 7-8 weeks since I bought it and the leaves look terrible. Should I trim it now? Does it need nutrients?

Thanks!

Bought it? Was it a plant when you got it?

Looking like she’s getting close to finished. The yellowing happens.

2 Likes

Yes, it was about 10"-12" tall when I got it a little over a month ago.

1 Like

Okay cool. Yeah, the buds look fine it’s just the leaves.

Thanks

1 Like

Okay 7 to 8 weeks plus maybe 3 before you got her, so that makes sense 10 or 11 she may just loosing leafs she’s done, could not see buds well enough to be certain. But all looks good man.

Awesome, great news! I’ll hold out another week or so as long as the buds look healthy.

Thanks!

1 Like

is this a male or something bad. i took it out of the tent so what do i do with it?S20200528_0007 S20200528_0008 S20200528_0009 all of the trics look clear to me in the other girls, @dbrn32, @vtgrow, @Arborfarms, @beardless, @Royc, @Skydiver, @Killadruid, @monkman, @GreenJewels, @Sixpackdad

2 Likes

couple weeks yet, nice plants

1 Like

It’s not a male, but does kinda look like it may have seeded out. If that’s so, it or a different plant within your room may have went hermaphrodite. Do you see nanners on any of them?

5 Likes

What he said :point_up:

1 Like

@Alfred69 in your first pick it appears to have seed pods.

what is nanners i’ve never heard of it? the plant has been removed, chopped, been in the dark 48 hrs., now for the drying, to dry do i need to keep it in the dark or does it matter?
Thank you so very much

I don’t see any nanners so I’m thinking it’s just terrible bud structure, some sort of stress…
Terrible lighting? It seems super spaced apart and airey definitely not good bud structure

Pollen sacks coming out on buds, they look like little bananas.

2 Likes