New Autoflower grow - my 3rd grow!

3 Likes

Probably need to get that light closer or turn it up to max.

2 Likes

Ok. Thank you.

1 Like

Buds are looking good. You can clear some of those dead leaves. They aren’t doing anything for the plant anymore.

1 Like

I dropped my light down and dialed it up a little. You were right. It helped my girls . Thank you again.

3 Likes

Lmao@ smell like chit!!!

1 Like

Thanks - cleared most of the yellows - didnt want to do too much so left yellows with some life left in them - hope they get back to normal after this.

1 Like

My blue cheese grow was slow and the results were Uber disappointing, hope yours turns out better!I’m trying another strain now GSCx but also trying to figure what happened with Bleu #1 and #2 :thinking:

2 Likes

The Blue Cheese is the smallest and took the longest to start developing although its starting to fill in nicely and seems to be resilient to issues I have had with the others… It might end up being completely different than how it started - slow and boring.

1 Like

They are starting to clear up - have been feeding solely water and molasses every second feed. Hope The growth wasn’t impacted too much from the last few weeks of yellow leaves.

The Amnesia Haze buds are super sticky - like honey all over them.

2 Likes

Hello growers, First auto grow. I was wondering if I can use fish fertilizer and Calmag on autos? Started growing on Christmas day.

1 Like

Are you doing an organic grow? What medium? Depends on what you are trying to achieve.

I am not sure what that fertilizer is although I use fish bone meal in my organic grow. I am new to organic and loving soil, it’s my first living soil grow but the fish microbes are very necessary.

Quick update. While I definitely stunted the growth a little bit ago, they are starting to look better and I definitely learned my mistakes for next time. Still have a 7-10 weeks left although already planning the next grow and how to fix my f’ups on this one.

Happy growing.

1 Like

Thank you for the advice. I am using regular garden soil and start a fertilizer And Pete moss

2 Likes

I’m using regular garden soil. I’m mixed up with Pete moss Perlite starting fertilizer and I add compost. Yes all organic grow. Use only rain water. Thank you for your time.

1 Like

Cool - yea, the fish fertilizer will do well - just use it when the soil needs it. Won’t need it with every watering.

The next grow in this soil will come out much better - upgrading to 20 gallon pots on next one and will reuse the soil w/ additional living soil to fill the pots. These pots were way too small.

Looking good.

1 Like

Getting close - trichoms are cloudy and starting to amber - the Northern lights seem to be a few weeks behind. Just fed the last compost tea, hopefully 1-2 weeks left.

2 Likes