New Auto Run…Same Garage and Closet🤟

Excellent work, you’re going to have some beauties in no time!

3 Likes

Appreciate it brother man, good luck with the PH issue, doesn’t seem to be affecting them too bad :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

That’s some really nice training!!

4 Likes

Right on Sis, damn good to see ya back! Learned it all under your tutoring :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

I always find it amazing how they bounce back from everything we do to them.

Can’t wait to see how they turn out.

5 Likes

The suspense of autos and 1 photo grow is driving me borderline crazy :joy:. I have to admit that all the strains I have some ILGM are very hardy. Thanks again Sis for checking in :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

I’m dropping a couple of ILGM seeds this grow. They don’t seem to disappoint

3 Likes

My germ success rate with ILGM is around 95%. I’ve had 2 Bubble Gum photo duds out of 5. All other beans sprouted :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

only dropped 2 of 15 ILGM seeds but so far 100% :slight_smile: the zkittlez germ’d as fast as any of the bag seed, like 24hrs or less in water and SPROUTED in 24hrs or less from soil also. the Sunset Sherbet ilgm seed took several days to germinate, had to go to wet paper towel in baggy in dark cabinet for most of that, then took i think it was 3 days maybe 4 to sprout from the soil… she was aptly named Sally Struthers for her chonky lil lazy self :smiley: she eats the churlins a lot also but we lubs her still. ILGM seeds for me, seem to have produced two VERY healthy plants in vegetative growth which made me feel confident in the genetics…wait, why is this sounding like a review all the sudden? lol, “ilgm seeds=100% germ for me thus far” :wink:

3 Likes

Likewise on my skittlez seeds, the Sour D and Northern Lights soaked for 24 hours and 18 hours in a paper towel in a zip lock and sprouted 3/4” tails and broke ground 36 hours later. Definitely good genetics :love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

10/10 on ILGM germination for me (7 GDPA and 3 SDA) and my first 3 ILGM GDPA plants yielded 1.43lbs not counting trim and larf!!

2 Likes

One hell of a harvest brother, looking to make another purchase soon. Trying to decide on my next 2 strains :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

After this run I’m probably gonna do photos in my closet space and keep autos in my 2x4 and maybe also the 2x2. I have Ilgm Black widows and Blue Cheese or Seedsman Purple Ghost Candy. I have about 80 more days to make up my mind, lol

3 Likes

I know I’ve mentioned this before, still digging your tag name. I’m running low on photos and plan on cloning the White Widow top when I manifold her this weekend, I have 1 Northern Lights in a small veg tent at almost the 6th node and thinking about a manifold?? I’ve only topped, fimmed and bent the hell out of autos on previous runs. @MO_Grow417 has a run of auto manifolds and looks awesome :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Lol thanks brother!! Yea I’ve seen some awesome looking manifolds on autos. Haven’t attempted it yet…

3 Likes

Thanks @OGIncognito thanks for the kind words. I’m still learning and making mistakes along the way. I love the bonsai techniques and have a long ways to go. Reading individual plants is a big part of it (especially with autos) and I don’t quite speak their language yet. Babbel and I are working on it though, lol. Part of the fun is doing your cuts and LST and trying to do something in your head and seeing what it comes out like. I want to attempt some “ornamental” type stuff every grow. Just mess with 1 plant each time. Yours are going to be great. I can’t wait to see :eyes:. You’re killing it and helping me by watching what your training does. This is great place to learn together. Maybe we should start a journal for whoever wants to post. Ornamental Grows :laughing:

3 Likes

I like that idea, you sound a lot like me a different training techniques. My future experiment will be a spiral… well I hope anyway. Always dig checking in on your grows and checking out your methods :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

@MeEasy @MO_Grow417 good morning Brothers, manifold on the White Widow. Do I remove the 2 sides I don’t have pinned down or is this correct? I’m terrified of cutting them off and it ruining the intent of the manifold and screw up the growth. I did the Auto Northern Lights the same :love_you_gesture:

10 Likes

For it to be a turn main-line you remove those sides but many people do a quad line (what I call it) where they keep the four branches. You nailed it

3 Likes

Whew! Thanks Brother, I like that quad. I think I’ll let it go seeing as it’s my 1st and try a clone I clipped during the manifold. Thanks again Bro :love_you_gesture:

5 Likes