New Auto Run…Same Garage and Closet🤟

That was a perfect explanation My Brother and I couldn’t have said it better ! :+1::+1::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:
I’m gonna copy that and use it next time I try and explain it. If you don’t mind :wink:

1 Like

I did back in the summer when I was having drift issues from the heat. Seems the winter months are helping keep my reservoirs around 68 degrees. Did you add anything to the res after your nutrient solution was mixed and checked? I’m not even running my wave makers at the moment. That’s strange brother to rise like that in 1 day? In the summer I would add PH down to the reservoirs when they drifted :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Sorry my brother you completely lost me so I need a jewelers loop and I’m watching the pastors on the plant

Grazzy Azz Brother! I’ve harvested both and would rather it go more amber. Damn early harvest had me looking out the window like a meth head :joy::joy::love_you_gesture:

1 Like

https://www.amazon.com/JARLINK-Illuminated-Jewelers-Magnifier-Foldable/dp/B078N34WZR/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?crid=C2R6ZQ9BTU7T&keywords=60x+jewelers+loupe&qid=1642351601&sprefix=60x+jew%2Caps%2C156&sr=8-3

1 Like

Yes, you’ll need to get a super close up and only possible with a jewels loop or mag glass. Here a pic just starting with the pistils turning and the second pic is the same bud about 10 days later. I start checking around this stage and it’s the bud you want to inspect not the sugar leaves. They’ll turn before the bud

11 Likes

Yeah I did add Mycos. Should I ph down to 5.8 ? :v::call_me_hand:

Personally I would Brother. I like keeping coco between 5.8-6.2. When I mix my jacks and MKP it comes out at 5.8 and with a little drift I’m still well within the range for coco.

2 Likes

Thanks :pray: Brother I’m on it! :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

What kind of Mykos? I have the WP version which just means it dissolves easy. I’ve played around with jacks and supplementing feeding and have learned that only calmag, silica etc are mixed in 1st. Reading their schedule microbial feeding should be top fed. I also was experiencing nasty and clogged lines and trays from adding to my reservoirs. JR Peters suggest top feeding but not to run off. So far it’s working, I do mix molasses in a separate cup and add to my nutrient mix last before PHing :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Out of likes Brother :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

What’s mycos for And how is it beneficial for your plant sorry about all the questions like I said bro I’m just trying to get my plants to look like yours because I’ve seen something similar to that on Amazon it’s something for the rooting system I know that I don’t know exactly what it does or what it’s used for and there’s like six different types

Can mycos Be used with soil I know it’s something to do with the roots will it be beneficial for my grow in any type of way and what is the actual purpose of it what does it actually do for my plan

Mykos is a natural/organic species of soil fungi. It creates a sponge in the root zone that collects and stores nutrients and water that increase the uptake of both. I use Recharge more than Mykos and both every 2nd week but Recharge once weekly. Recharge is used to establish colonies of beneficial bacteria and loaded with the good stuff like humic and Fulvic acid, molasses, amino acids, kelp etc… your medium will become depleted of these through the grow as the plants consume them and the nutrients they’re helping store :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Yes and very beneficial :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

OK I’ll be ordering it today from Amazon is there a specific type that will work good for me

1 Like

Recharge. I’ve also been researching a company called TPS that has a a great mix of everything needed in stead of 2-3 different products. I’m going to purchase the TPS next week :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

Does this do the same thing as the mycos

1 Like

Yes, Mykos and recharge all in one. Winner winner chicken dinner :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

OK I ordered both of them now is that a top dress or can I mix it with A pH balanced water and feed it to them @OGIncognito

1 Like