New Auto Run…Same Garage and Closet🤟

@Kilo1 check out @CoyoteCodys journal. This is all about fungus.

Sorry if this tags others, still learning the copy and pastes here

3 Likes

And as far as you know it’s some thing like this to help growers @Borderryan

1 Like

Oh ya. Definitely. The thread I posted for you has tons of magic mushroom info.

2 Likes

You won’t get in trouble for talking about psychedelics. We just try to stay away from topics that people have had hard-core addictions to, like for me its opiates. Not that you can’t talk about them, just consider that talking about drugs that hard can be a “trigger” for some. I’m not one of those people, I have learned what I like and what to stay away from.

10 Likes

Appreciate it Grow Bro!! Never feel like you’re not welcome here, and ask any and all questions. If I can’t help I’ll tag the peeps that helped me when I was you. I’m still a rookie indoor dude and probably always will be as long as I’m learning. Mi Casa Su Casa :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

Thank you and I understand the situation of triggers opiates once was my downfall for years Clean but that’s what I was talking about not trying to be rude in any type of way this website also helps you grow your psilocybin And I would never mention any hard-core drugs I understand that they are triggers for other people

3 Likes

Is this website for helping people grow their psilocybin as well

1 Like

Foxtails are those little greenish white hairs that you see after the 1st pistils have receded or are receding. It happens from the light being to close or and too intense :love_you_gesture:. They’re not harmful, I just cut them off and raise the light or dim it

Forgot to mention that I used the FF Trio for a couple of grows and tried to follow their feed schedule and PPMs. Those numbers are high in my opinion and have several added nutrients to get those numbers. Best to go 1/2 strength and test the PPMs and shoot for the 950-1000. How long and which are you feeding your ladies in flower?

1 Like

All numbers in line. PH ?

1 Like

Old School Garage Auto/Photo change up :love_you_gesture:
Had to pull the Auto Ak47, PK and SLH from the tent with the Photo White Widow Clones. The PK and SLH were falling behind in height and the Ak47 wouldn’t stop growing. Too many auto trays to raise or lower.

PK and SLH raised 16” to even the canopy with the Ak47. SLH straight LST, a 1st for me :love_you_gesture:

AK47 vertical growth is not stopping. Topped and minor side LST. Snapped a nice side branch. Tied it up with some soft ties.

15 Likes

Damn Brother you got it Growin On! If I don’t snap or completely break something I ain’t doin it right! :wink: and 9 times out of ten they mend back. I actually tore a cola off to one strand of fiber. Slapped some aloe on and didn’t tape it. I just propped it up and wrapped veg wire around it. She never missed a beat. But u gotta be quick about it. :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Fox tailing is essentially new growth on bud sites that are typically more mature. It can be bad if it takes over the old bud site, but alittle bit is ok. Usually caused by light intensity being too high in late flower.

3 Likes

Is there any way of avoiding having that happen

1 Like

Much appreciated Brother! 1st time training autos without flattening them out. Space wouldn’t let me this time and I like experimenting, trying to hang with you my Grow Bro :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Keep an eye on the buds after the pistils have receded and you’re close to harvest. Light height and intensity checks daily to prevent this. Like @Highwayman420 said, it’s not a bad thing unless it takes over your buds. Daily checks on the above :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

OK I got a good question for you the fact that I am auto flower how can I tell when my buds are ripe and ready to be to harvest

I’m off topic Brother but do you Ph your res daily? I just checked mine and it’s 6.5 I went in with 5.8. :v::call_me_hand:

LST sounds more like SNM :laughing: they are lookin good :+1:

a5e044e63dfc7a0782899def5829131d

2 Likes

Trichome development is what you’re watching. The pistils (white hairs) will start to turn brown and appear to be receding back into the bud. The Trichomes will start to become apparent and covering the buds and leaves around the bud. I jewels loop or magnifying glass will be needed to do a close inspection. Very important not to harvest too soon or late. Too soon and you get that racy heart and paranoid buzz, to late and the THC starts to degrade. I like about 80% milky 20% amber. All clear Trichomes can lead to that paranoid buzz and too much amber can lead to couch lock.

3 Likes