New Auto Run…Same Garage and Closet🤟

Oh no, 8 weeks or so left. If I super crop in about a week or so, that will leave 8 weeks to recover. I’m less than 2 weeks in full flower.

1 Like

Your in the safe zone definitely good thing about that GDP is probably 1 super crop will work. Every time I super crop a Sativa and don’t go low enough it ends up stretching above the canopy again… 2nd super crop :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Unbelievable and good to have that particular Brother on your side :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

I’ll tag you later if it’s cool. I’ll post a pic and let you see what’s happening and maybe you can help with how far down. Not definitely doing it. If she goes up another inch by Monday, then probably.

Pretty sure I’m following you?? Got some catching up to do… probably the problem :joy::joy:

I hope that they do well for you, my friend. Some of these autos, these last few runs, have kinda impressed me. I’m gonna be running some of the feminized White Widow crosses myself, this time around. I got 2 Archnid Pie’s (White Widow x American Pie), a Widow Maker (White Widow x AK) and Cuomo’s Arachnadiesel (NYC Diesel x White Widow) above ground, waiting on the other 2 counterparts, to pop and that will be half of my next run.
Have a great evening, my friend. I’m fixing to put a drink, in my hand. Be Safe :+1:t4: :tumbler_glass: :v:t4:

4 Likes

Damn Og those tents look so yummy I had to take a taste

4 Likes

@Mark0427 @OGIncognito OK so you guys help me figure out the feeding schedule with the jacks 321 I was also told to purchase this what are the ratios of the To a gallon and what exactly is this for

2 Likes

Mixing the jacks
Part A 3.6 grams mix until dissolved
1.0-1.2 grams of epson mix untold dissolved
2.4 grams of cal nitrate and mix until dissolved . That’s jacks at 100%. That should give you around 950-1000 PPMs and you PH it to 6.5 Since you’re in soil your frequency will be less than coco. Every 2nd to 3rd day. Depends on the size of your pot. The MKP is added around the first weeks of flowering and used to feed her more potassium and phosphorus which is essential during this phase :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

What is a fox tail and are they bad things to have on your plant

1 Like

So when is the best time to feed this to my plants when I used the jacks so the three part is separate from this how do I know when to use this apologies brother but you know I know nothing about this that’s why I have you to turn to and I really hope you don’t mind Me bothering you Apologies now my brother I am just trying to get my plants to look as beautiful as yours

I’m using 5 gallon fabric pots not sure if that helps you be able to give me an estimate on how much to use or when to use it

:raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:

Awesome update, wicked jungle. You sure are dialed in. Nice pick up on the genetics!

Killing bro.

4 Likes

So I would feed her that MK boost with the jacks from here on out since my plants are flowering am I correct So now that I’m following this is something that I should add to her food every feeding and how much of this do I use to a gallon @Covertgrower @Borderryan22

3 Likes

Much appreciated coming from you Brother :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

I honestly don’t know. I’m not using any boosters. I’m not sure if you would add it every day, or once a week. Sorry growmie

1 Like

Bro I’m sorry to keep annoying and bothering you but If I’m understanding you correctly now that my plants are flowering I should use that with every Feeding and what are the mix ratios to a gallon of the MK boost or whatever this stuff is

I’m old school and still mix 1-2 gallons at a time. I have a 2 gallon clear container and gold old milk jugs. Mix in this order when using the MKP, it will be modified from full strength.
2.0 grams of part a
1.2 grams of epson
2.4 grams of cal nitrate
1.2 grams of MKP.
Some run this the first couple of weeks of flower I’ve been running all the way through flower to harvest :love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

You’re a man dude I appreciate it like I said I’m just trying to get my girls to look like yours Dodgers and truly beautiful fucking plants excuse the language but damn I want to get like that so I’m sorry if I keep bothering you but truthfully I really trust you and your word so everything you tell me to do to these girls I do I’m really not sure if it makes a difference or not but I’ve also been running the fox farm on the light side instead of running at full strength I noticed that this nutrient brand has the tendency of burning my plants so I am going to be moving to the jacks as you see I already have it it’s just I have no instructions on how to use it with the fox farm I have a feeding schedule I’ve been using but I was told it makes life way easier using the jacks thanks again my brother I really appreciate the help and I really hope I’m not being too much of a bother

2 Likes

I have another question it’s a little off-topic and I really hope I don’t get kicked from the group but I am looking for another grow chat room that assist in growing psilocybin Like I said I’m not trying to get kicked or be reported it was just a simple question my brother And can you explain to me what the fox tails are and what they do

2 Likes