New Auto Run…Same Garage and Closet🤟

I have the jacks I purchased it it’s just that I have put Money into the Foxfarm nutrients so I figured tell her right now then I switch to the jacks and won’t be going back to Foxfarm Farm

1 Like

Good morning Brother, I would say yes on testing your nutrient solution PPMs and PH after mixing the FF. If that’s what you’re asking. Mix it to a 1000 PPM, this way when you do check run off you have something to compare it too. Going into what’s coming out. It will become 2nd nature and testing a lot less frequent :love_you_gesture:

7 Likes

@MattyBear @Capt.Cola @Highwayman420 @unorthodox @Kilo1 appreciate it Grow Bros, :love_you_gesture:

7 Likes

Old School Garage mixed run update :love_you_gesture:
The auto AK stretch was unexpected and put her in the smaller tent, super cropped her previously and too late for a 2nd one. Clones cleaned up a little and rearranged. Taller clones super cropped across the canopy. There and Auto PK and SLH in there somewhere.

Friday after the trip

This morning after a little clean up

14 Likes

How late is too late to super crop? The main stem on my GDP is more than likely going to need it, but I don’t want to wait until she’s right up on the light. Yours are looking really nice btw

1 Like

Shuffling plants around for the the upcoming runs. OG White Widow, GSC and GG auto in the old closet for they’re last few days of water only. 4 will replace these, strains TBD🤟 Foxtails everywhere when I got home.

16 Likes

New run for the 32 x 32. Dropped 8 beans and ended up with 2 GSCs 1 BB and 1 SLH. I parked the Auto AK47 in this tent for the time being :love_you_gesture:

The Ak47’s temp home

11 Likes

Bunch of good looking ladies brother!!

2 Likes

“HUGE SHOUT OUT TO BROTHER @repins12. This amazing Cultivator gifted me the following! I’m still speechless on the generosity for the veterans runs. From one vet to another… Gary you’re the man🤟

The regular autos
Gumango-Sumango x Bubble Gum
Dreamsickle Blow-mandarin Cream x Bubble Gum
Tangi x Bubble Gum
Lucifers Big Buddy
Blotter Gum-LSD
Rainbow Gumballs-Rainbow Skittlez

Fem autos. Sure I mis-wrote some of these.
Charlottes yesterday Dream
Widow Maker
Seymour shit
Cuomos Arachne diesel
Crazy 8s Monkey fruit
Arachnic Pie

New closet set up after the White Widow, GSC and GG are harvested and dried

14 Likes

Years worth of full tents!

Clever use of hose gaskets.

2 Likes

That’s really cool! Setup looks super clean too! Can’t wait to see what happens!

2 Likes

1st super crop was 2nd week in flower right at the start of stretch. I’ve attempted this twice and hurt her bud production. It’s was late in flower though. Where are you in flower weeks?

Second. Lol I had to go check just a while ago. Calling Jan 7 day 1. My dates have been jacked up since that COVID stuff because of everybody being home all the time lol

1 Like

Appreciate that Brother. :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

2 weeks still fairly pliable stems? That was my 2nd super crop mistake, too rigid plus and auto with no recover time. I’ve noticed that within week 1-4 for autos that they bounce back and vertical with 2 days. This auto Ak47 was back standing over night and I bent her over pretty good. :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Appreciate that Brother CJ, trying to hang with ya :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

I haven’t checked how firm the stem is, but if she keeps stretching over the next 6 days then I may. That’ll give her about 8+ weeks

1 Like

unfortunately for me I couldn’t raise the other 9 pots to reach her canopy height. Didn’t expect that and normally raise a pot or 2 to keep them even not all but 1 :joy::joy::love_you_gesture:

1 Like

8 weeks above ground or in flower?

I’m speechless also with the generosity. That’s awesome. @repins12 you are the man sir!!
Everything looks excellent, healthy happy ladies!

4 Likes