New Auto Run…Same Garage and Closet🤟

All good Grow Bros, we can now all grow forward :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

I think this whole conversation should be deleted off of @OGIncognito thread. It takes away from the point of this topic.

It is what it is. Let’s move on.

@MattyBear

@OGIncognito do you agree?

2 Likes

If @OGIncognito wants, I can hide all off topic posts

2 Likes

No harm no foul, is off topic but what I like about this community… open to all kinds of communication, advice, sharing knowledge and my 2nd favorite to following grows and sharing techniques is the “Humor” we share :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Out of :heart: But you get all mine in 8 hours, lol. Humor is what keeps things positive. If we can’t laugh and love then what have we. Spreading all that around :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart: and laughter :laughing::crazy_face:. I’m sure you all really like my dad humor, I’m trying to get better so when my daughter gets older I can really embarrass her. Maybe some of you have some good dad jokes to pass along as well :crossed_fingers::joy:

2 Likes

Right on Brother, my thoughts exactly. I’ve got a few jokes from my grandfather but not very clean to post :joy::joy::love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Thanks @low for your thoughtful consideration. @MattyBear its all good and thanks for hanging in the background on my run :love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

How did the sun room turn out?

2 Likes

Came out really nice, been putting the flooring down when I can. Appreciate ya checking in Capt :love_you_gesture:

90 degree training tonight on the 2 sour Ds that were topped. 2nd bend for #1, she was a little thicker and started at 45 degrees Sunday. #2 took it like a Champ straight 90 in 1 shot. Toughest thing is getting the the ones underneath to turn back over, total opposite grow direction for them and those usually are the lowest buds growing, well for me anyway. Keeping the uppers low this time and let lowers catch up :love_you_gesture:

8 Likes

Looking good sir as always!

2 Likes

Thanks Madam C, trying to follow your lead :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

:joy: I don’t even know what the hell im doing but thank you :green_heart:

3 Likes

Your canopies are always awesome, that comes from great LST and or HST and of course all the other needs :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

Well thank you sir! Means a lot!

3 Likes

Lookin good :+1:

3 Likes

Thanks brother man :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

The 2 I spread out last night have completely filled back in. WW, Sour D#3 and NL #2 are starting their 6th node. Looks like some manifolds and topping coming up Saturday :love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

Time to get ready for work, shout at ya later :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Can’t wait to see them cut down and tied up… later bro

3 Likes