New Auto Run…Same Garage and Closet🤟

I barely started buying seeds online like a year ago lol it’s hard to just shake off being chased through the woods for thirty years

5 Likes

Flipp’n hilarious brother!

2 Likes

I’m serious about being chased literally a few times :laughing: it was pretty serious jail time to get caught growing not to long ago, I just became legal a couple months ago. I read this and other sites for a long time before I finally signed up about a year ago, I always thought they were full of cops looking for a bust

2 Likes

Define “cops”? Hahahaha! That’ll be my only jab. Sorry

2 Likes

:smile::rofl::joy::laughing: good one I actually lol

Another one :joy::joy::love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Can you give me an example of something going on that’s way worse? And why you keep feeling the need to comment about what happened to the members who were suspended for a couple of days for sharing personal information, when the moderators have talked to them and had a conversation about it already? Seems like you’re just wanting to stir the pot and i keep hearing about these other members doing way worse things, yet you haven’t given an example of said “way worse” instances

1 Like

@MattyBear do you really expect someone to rat on a weed growing site? Having a bunch of rats on a weed cultivating site would probably scare off a few.

Not ratting, but if you’re going to complain about a forum policy, then say others are doing worse, but not providing an example, is just noise and whining and complaining.

Did I ask for members names? No, just for an example

You left out the end of my statement, if you quote me please include the whole thing. I was simply explaining what happened not talking shirt!

So am I being followed around now? I’m feeling like I’m being harassed now

2 Likes

Telling you what others have done without your knowledge is being a snitch with or without names.

Wow. Having a grievance is seen as that? We all see what goes on here and don’t say anything because it’s not our business. I’m over this dead horse for sure. I’m just here for the kinship and knowledge gained.

1 Like

Sorry @OGIncognito. This is ridiculous how many threads This conversation has reached.

1 Like

I’m just here to watch that sour d grow. Love that strain and have one 3 weeks into flower myself but mine is putting off a lot of pine terps at this point

1 Like

Sure is. Let’s just drop it now. What’s done is done and if nobody wants to give examples then we’re going in circles.

No, but bringing up the same issues in multiple topics is not the way to go about it either. Personal info exchange is against forum policy. Not my policy, forum policy. We all adhere to it.

1 Like

Nope, I follow @OGIncognito and his grow. Have been the whole time :v:

3 Likes

Done deal :ok_hand: the part of my statement you left of said that already you are the one that brought it back up, I was simply explaining what happened earlier because he n I were talking about it this morning

1 Like

Sorry @OGIncognito for bringing this crap over here

2 Likes

Cool. Glad we can move past this. I don’t have any ill will :v::bear:

1 Like