New Auto Run…Same Garage and Closet🤟

No problem. I know from experience that method I posted grows dense buds. :wink:

7 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family as well!

3 Likes

Appreciate all the help and guidance Matty :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

Finally caught up again. Congrats on the NL1 chop! That sour d is looking :fire:

2 Likes

Appreciate that Brother Low, understand on catching up. I miss a few hours or a day and your thread has line 40 comments :love_you_gesture:. Thanks again Brother. What’s for dinner tomorrow?

2 Likes

The typical turkey day stuff as far as I know! Lol. HBU

3 Likes

Same, I started brining the turkey at 2:15 this morning for the smoker. Chilling, smoking, eating and napping :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

Sour Diesel 2 and 3 in Darkness. Fat Betty took 14 weeks. Definitely thinking a few more zips than SD 1 harvested on 11/5. :love_you_gesture:

15 Likes

Nice! :v:t3::sunglasses::dash::dash::dash:

1 Like

Appreciate that brother, I actually had to gather all the sides in and tie her in tight to get the bottom of the buds ripe. Her sides were almost touching the floor.

2 Likes

Those are some fat buds! Beautiful!

2 Likes

Thank you Madam C, definitely a different bud structure to her than the other 2 from the same batch. Like kids from the same parents :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

I hope you enjoy the smell of cured Sour Diesel as much as I do! Congrats, they look great :call_me_hand:t3::v::bear:

4 Likes

Fat and frosty… beautiful.

1 Like

Appreciate that Matty, I had to break out the carbon filter for the first time in my garage. The dankness is amazing :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Much appreciate that, the Sour D is certainly a resin full strain :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

They’re lookin good :+1:

1 Like

Now that’s a nice fat one!! Great work og you should have enough sd for the wife for a bit lol.

2 Likes

Appreciate that Brother, I’ve got a new set of beans that Broke ground I’ve last couple of days :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Right on Capt, very curious to see how the big ones buds turn out. So far the deal tent is holding good temp/Rh :love_you_gesture:

1 Like