New Auto Run…Same Garage and Closet🤟

Congrats on the harvest brother. I’m going to have to make a hash ball… so thank you for forcing me to do so, lol. Your manifold is beautiful and looks like some nice sticky buds, :call_me_hand::sunglasses::+1:

1 Like

:thinking::thinking:, going that route next time :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Appreciate that brother. 1st time for me, I love keef and decided to heat and smash it into hash to release those terps. Man the flavor is awesome and a nice buzz :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

I can’t keep the wife out of the curing bag long enough to cure. She never smokes but has taken a liking to the Sour D. :love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

They’re looking awesome!!

2 Likes

Thanks Sis, have a safe trip and fantabulous Thanksgiving :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Thank you! Have a great one as well!

2 Likes

Very nice :+1:t2:. That sd is dragging it’s feet! Going to have a really nice harvest come time. What feed rate did you go with when using the mpk?

1 Like

@OGIncognito You sir are Kicking it’s aaazzzzz!!! You’re making me want to grow some auto’s now. Especially the Sour D’s. Beauties and babes! Looking fantastical! :love_you_gesture: :+1: :v:

4 Likes

The modified one Matty posted. I went total in 1000 PPMs with Jacks, epson and MPK.

3 Likes

Much appreciate that my Brother! Man they’re a lot of fun. I’ve got photo beans but I love growing and experimenting with LST and HST techniques. I look for the 10 for 10 bean sale and its game time. Jump on the auto train :love_you_gesture:

6 Likes

Yeah man they look to be a blast to grow out. I gotta get more educated on yours and all the other auto growers out there before I take the plunge. You are inspiring the mind! :love_you_gesture: :v:

4 Likes

Appreciate the kind words Bro :love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

@MattyBear I use the Jacks for Tap, bloom and finish nutes. They’re schedule has the jacks tap base for the 1st 2 weeks of flower followed by the the bloom and last few weeks using the finish nutrients. I followed your modified Jacks and MPK schedule last week. Should I be using the bloom nutrients with the MPK. Here are a few pics of the ratios. Thanks Matty :love_you_gesture:

6 Likes

So does Jacks for Tap not have a Part A and a Part B?

3 Likes

No lettering of A or B. Feed schedule is to start with jacks for Tap and epson salts through the 1st couple of weeks of flower then switch to Bloom nutes, epson and add calmag. Last 3 weeks is switched to the finish nutrients. I have the Jacks 321 and switched to Jacks for tap after reading some info. I couldn’t afford a water quality test. My tap PH is consistently 7.1 with 40 PPMs. Thanks Matty :love_you_gesture:

7 Likes

What does the ppms come out to using the Tap formula with Epsom salts?

6 Likes

40ppm out of the tap sounds really low actually and I would be using the 321. That way you can follow the recipe of 2-2-2-1.2 for the first 3 weeks of flower and then it’s back to 321 until finish or flushing

7 Likes

980-1000 every time using 5 grams of tap and 1 gram of epson. Bloom is fed at 5.6 grams, epson 1 gram and finish nutes at 5.4 grams. The bloom and finish nutes require adding calmag and my PPMS are 950-1000, last week of straight water.

4 Likes

I almost mixed the Jacks 321 this morning so I could follow your schedule. Appreciate the help Matty, moving back to 321. Have a great Thanksgiving and appreciate the help again :love_you_gesture:

6 Likes