New Auto Run…Same Garage and Closet🤟

Gary send your care package? :love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

Peep the Spot, message sent.
He hooked it up like a Tow Truck maaaannn :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::tada::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:

6 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: he’s good for that. Stoked for you to grow some of these and trying out some autos :love_you_gesture:

7 Likes

Reminds me I’ve got to get some of Gary’s autos started too . :thinking::grin:
Hope you fellas have a great long weekend.
I’m off to a buddy’s to get a couple u joints swapped out for him. :wink:
Hope the breeze picks up or we’ll be chewing on black flies :flushed: :nauseated_face: :mosquito:.
It’s that season again.
:joy:

Stay safe and lit folks . :pray:

:v::green_heart:

7 Likes

Good morning Brother and good luck with keeping the flies away. Drop some of those auto beans my friend, you definitely won’t be disappointed :love_you_gesture:

7 Likes

Enjoy buddy👍🏽

6 Likes

Hey Bro! Checking on ya and hope the move hasn’t worn ya down, yet. How’s the Sativa run going? Everything in your hood still good!? :love_you_gesture: :grin: Don’t work too hard at working. :v:

4 Likes

All good Brother, I just moved some miscellaneous :poop:. Going to do random weekend truck bed moves until it’s time to call the movers in for the heavy stuff. Appreciate ya checking on my friend :love_you_gesture:

10 Likes

Good morning Grow Fam, it’s been a few weeks and had some PH and deficiency issues while I was gone :weary:

Blue Dream, Panama and Columbian Gold starting week 7 and defoliate day.

Blue Dream

Panama

Columbian Gold and my favorite

Fast Buds auto Train Wreck and Six Shooter. Pre-flower on the TW and week one on the 6 Shooter

TW

Six Shooter

16 Likes

morning OG…so many different girls to take care of , I am jeoulous …everyone looks to be happy and ready to give you so nice luv buds …

6 Likes

They look like they handled the ph issue well or you caught in time :+1: defo is on point and they are looking good

8 Likes

Good morning Rog! Appreciate the compliments Brother. Checked your your ladies out a few day ago and very impressive my friend. You definitely got the hydro dialed in :love_you_gesture:

8 Likes

Appreciate ya stopping by and the compliments my old friend. I took notes over the last few years on your defoliation skillz :muscle::muscle::love_you_gesture:

8 Likes

thanks it is a continuous learning process as you know…how I grow today is not how I started growing in hydro… even you contributed to my success by challenging me with my roots and I found out I don’t need the top water feed and in tote circulation pump…saves me $10 every grow and my girls seem to grow a tiny bit better…thanks to you my friend

7 Likes

That’s not something ya hear everyday :green_heart::metal:

7 Likes

:point_up_2: 100% true here as well Brother.

:point_up_2: right on and appreciate that. I’m dying to fire my aeroponic system back up…actually jonesing like a crack head :joy::joy:. $10.00 a month equals a pack of new beans at the end of the year :muscle::love_you_gesture:

9 Likes

Good morning Brother. :joy::joy: new one for me in this hobby :love_you_gesture:.

7 Likes

Somebody is firing on all cylinders this morning :green_heart::metal:

7 Likes

Goodmorning OG and Growmies did notice your absence but also know what its like to have a full plate and then some. Busier season also plus hobby farming lol were do we find the time.

9 Likes

Doesn’t look like they missed you too much. I’ll finally see mine Monday. I’ve gotten one :poop: pic since I’ve been gone :joy:.

8 Likes