New Auto Run…Same Garage and Closet🤟

I did a 50/50 Indica and Sativa keef hash :love_you_gesture:

15 Likes

Some strains are just going to grow like that no matter how much light you put on them especially how we all grow multiple strains at the same time. I always end up with one plant that can’t take the extra light and it messes up the other one that wants more light :laughing: I keep saying I’m going to try a grow with all the same strain but it never happens :laughing:

4 Likes

Sounds like me Bro, running these early side by side with the Sour Diesels may have been part of the issue. The Northern Lights loved the light intense and around 12”, Sour D didn’t like it, moved them out to have separate rooms. Strain wise, yep I’m doing different ones again, Purple Kush, Super Lemon Haze and G13. 2 Indica dominant and 1 Sative :thinking::pray:. Glad I got stands to raise the shorties when the time comes . :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Awesome man!! Good looking hash ball!! Bet it’s :fire: :fire:

2 Likes

Gotta say CJ it’s pretty damn good, the taste is awesome :love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

Old School Garage Auto update.
Thanks @MattyBear @AfgVet fornthe MPK tip. Started the GSC, GG autos and the White Widow photo 5 days ago and they’re loving it. Autos are flowering faster than typical.

Tent 2/lung room 3.
Sour Diesel 2 is taking forever to finish, week 13.

GSC amputee is finally growing vertical and GG manifold in week 1 of flower

Sour Diesel 3. 2 weeks behind #2 but will probably finish 1st.

Last Northern Lights, about a week to finish.

Next auto run planned and the AK-47 is in the solo cup. PK and SLH not ready :love_you_gesture:

17 Likes

Those be some chunky betties. Looking beautiful

3 Likes

Very nice!! All looking good brother

2 Likes

Everyone looks happy n healthy :+1::grin::evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Appreciate that Bro, out of the 3 Sour Ds, this one grew totally different. Definitely a fat Bettie :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Appreciate that Brother CJ :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Thanks MeEasy, I’ve got a bad feeling I’m going to have 3 to harvest all around the same time?? Might have to move the clones out of the 18 x 36 for an extra dry tent. Got my sons coming in for Thanksgiving and wish they were ready to chop so I could put them boys to work :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

If they’re anything like my boys they’d smoke alot more than they trim :laughing:

4 Likes

Exactly like your boys :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Lol. Gotta love our kids. My youngest when he comes around, “Dad got a nug I can try?” Lol

3 Likes

Shoot my girls just come in and grab nugs to take to the smoke shack.

4 Likes

@CooterJuice that’s why I never have any larfy stuff when it’s time to harvest and trim, I cut it all off and give it to them as samples. It helps the top stuff get more of the nutrients and takes the larfy stuff out so it’s not in the way later and keep the kids busy while the plants ripen up, it’s a win win :wink:

5 Likes

Thats a good idea!!!

2 Likes

@Highwayman420 there can be 2# in my closet in jars cured ready to go and the kids want fresh samples. I think it’s just a fun joking thing we do more than about the weed, I tease them about it and they act dumb and talk crap about stealing buds while I’m not paying attention lol

3 Likes

Ya I keep my grove bags in the closet to cure and catch them taking the curing stash all the time because they want to try the new stuff…I can’t blame them, I do the same thing lol.

2 Likes