New Auto Run…Same Garage and Closet🤟

Had a few earlier Brother :love_you_gesture:

6 Likes

X-Files lol

4 Likes

That’s just not right!

6 Likes

Looks like ya had a busy and successful day brother! :love_you_gesture: Congrats on another harvest. At least you’ve fueled up this morning and fried up some good grub. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I’ve lived off bologna and tater salad sandwiches over the years. Even a slice of tomato in between made it better. :+1: Homemade pickled okra on the side. Damn I’m hungry! Munchie time! :v:

5 Likes

Right on Brother, pretty good day for plant love and maintenance. You’re naming off some good ones and I’m starting to get the munchies :joy::joy::love_you_gesture:

7 Likes

Good morning Grow Fam, have a great and relaxing Sunday :love_you_gesture:

11 Likes

morning OG…have a great day and a good smoke

6 Likes

Good Sunday morning Brother, hope your day is relaxing my friend! I’m going to recharge the old batteries for that damn day job :joy::joy: and spend some time with the wife on her house plants and damn she has an azz load :joy::love_you_gesture:

7 Likes

Top of da morning Homies :metal::green_heart::upside_down_face:

5 Likes

Good morning Grow Bro :love_you_gesture:

7 Likes

Morning all. Have a great day my Growmies

6 Likes

Goodmorning Growmies Happy Sunday funday. Lets see oh 9 taken down this am washed dripping. Interesting colors i found maybe the flush the other day but the dark colors cool.

I was fortunate enough to get in the Dot at 19 retired at 55 with 37years credit service. Living the dream well almost till I reacquainted my self with Mary Jane. Lol Peace be with you Growmies :sparkles:

7 Likes

Congrats Brother on the Harvest and living the retirement dream! I’ll be there in a few years. Happy Birthday my friend :love_you_gesture:

6 Likes

Thank you Growmie have to ask Mrs.B’s what day it is she works more than I do so what day is it "

Squirrel"

4 Likes

Enjoy this relaxing Sunday my friend :love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

Headed down to the chuck wagon before I get Hangry

10 Likes

Happy Birthday Monsieur @Bunger64 :partying_face:

Wishing you all the best and I hope you’ll have a fantastic day! :smile:

8 Likes

Thanks Kaptain

8 Likes

Enjoy your day of relaxation!!

6 Likes

Appreciate that Sis, and hoping your Sunday is relaxing. Reminds me of that Commodore song today :love_you_gesture:

6 Likes