Gary

5 Likes

Appreciate that Grow Bro :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Always looking good!!!

2 Likes

Appreciate ya Gary, ready to get these 2 runs going :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Blue Dream, yummy. That’s actually the best all around smoke I’ve found as of yet. The perfect (for me) buzz. Your new setup looks killer.

2 Likes

Congrats your gonna love automation makes it nice to just enjoy the plants
:100::v:

2 Likes

Lookin sweet bro that’s awesome :muscle:t2::100:

2 Likes

This is an extremely exciting update! Congrats on the upgrade friend

3 Likes

Appreciate you stopping by Grow Bro :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Right on Brother and agree on the Blue Dream, it’s been several years :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

Right on Brother JJ, I’m trying to set the lows and highs on the RH and Temps. Damn getting this lung room dialed in is way harder than my last lung room :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

When I do clones like this and I start seeing roots I cut .one to 15 min on half hour off seemed to work great and the roots grew like a sob

2 Likes

What’s been going on Brother! Appreciate ya and always welcome :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Appreciate that my swamp Brother! Hope all that fine Herb you harvested is keeping you lit :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

You know that whole juggling life thing :rofl:

I just chopped the last of the most exciting plant I’ve grown, so I’m riding that high. I’ll be updating in my corner of the world this morning :metal:

Glad to read things are going well in your neck of the woods as well.

3 Likes

:point_up_2: the best high! Now that I’m out of the grips of the flue… I’ll be headed your way. Appreciate ya Brother :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

Buenos Dias Grow Fam! Feeling better today and spent several hours in the garage this morning squaring away my neglected seedlings, lung room and aeroponic set up.

2 Blue Dreams and Red Berry Cheesecake transplanted to 70/30 coco with jacks at 500/5.6. Transplanted these a little sooner than normal :pray: getting the temps up to 78. RH is on point. I’ll put the RBC in the Super Closet when I get that better dialed in.

Aeroponic 2.0 is cruising. Took a reservoir sample and like the numbers, root chamber RH is on point and temp seems to be working for root growth :love_you_gesture:

22 Likes

It looks like a medical room everything’s so clean and new. Those girls now know the Doctor is in!!! Glad you’re feeling better brother. Glad your plants are beginning to perform for you. :call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2:

1 Like

Looking Good bro…Love some Fishbone.

3 Likes

Very nice brother. Looks like your getting it dialed in!! :+1::v::beers::dash:

2 Likes