New Auto Run…Same Garage and Closet🤟

It’s what keeps me off here as much :metal:

2 Likes

There is A LOT of good sh*t going on here I could drop 1k likes a day easily.

3 Likes

Yeah buddy! I pick up tricks , tools and knowledge everyday :love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

100% :point_up: them words :metal:

2 Likes

Just as long as you don’t ‘turn tricks’ lmao!! :thinking::laughing::laughing:

4 Likes

@Fieldofdreams BAZINGA!!! Wow :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Never say never :joy::love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

Nice LMFAO :sweat_smile::rofl::joy:

4 Likes

I don’t disparage. You do you brother!!! :call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2:

3 Likes

Not in 58 years :joy::love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Moving into the 21st century and decided to try automated controls. The new Old School Garage has been whipping my Azz with getting a winter grow growing and was my best season at the old spot. 1/2 the space but 10 times the work controlling the environmental conditions. I’ve been sitting on some AC Infinity equipment and picked a 2 x 4 up. I’ll run 2 Blue Dreams in this tent under 2 HLG 200 Diablos and a Respunn Gelato and Widow Red berry cheese cake from @repins12 in the closet

15 Likes

Awesome brother!!! Git err growin! :+1::v::beers::dash:

3 Likes

Grazzy Azz Brother, this AC Infinity equipment and the AC Infinity tent are impressive so far. Never thought I would go the 2 x 4 route until I saw your closet and tent put out some killer runs :love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

Yeah!!! You know I’ll be watching this. Looks like a nice crisp operation ready to rock. What do you use as your medium? Should I get away from the ProMix? I’m stoked to get to watch one of your grows!!! :+1:t2::+1:t2:

3 Likes

Looks like the bar of excellence has just been raised a few notches OG!! This is gonna be an epic journey sir!!

3 Likes

When ya can, pick up a 69Pro…if you feel you have a need/want to control enviro remotely…

2 Likes

I’m going to run these in Coco with perlite around 70/30. I had a free bag of FF’s cultivation nation and decided to try it. I’ve heard nothing but great things on the Promix :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Walking 1st Brother :joy:. I really need to try the Pro with how often I’ve been out of town :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Appreciate ya stopping by Brother Dom, I’m trying to hang with you :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Glad you’re feeling better OG. Hope y’all had a happy Thanksgiving. Excited to see how this set up works for you :facepunch:

2 Likes