New Auto Run…Same Garage and Closet🤟

Bro!! lol :smiley: a man after my own heart!!! you used “what was around also” :wink: tomato cage, tent stakes, when i ran out of tent stakes i found a PILE of old metal clothes hangers and commenced to making them :slight_smile: WHATEVER WORKS and is ON HAND! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Never grown one at all. WANT to try a few to see how i fare at them but knowing they have such a short window for “repair” of anything i dork up, that’s what would stay my hand initially from attempting the photo tactics to an auto. I WILL eventually try because , well, i know me, lol…and my MAIN motto in life is “i can do ANYTHING the next man can, except be born naturally skinny” :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I just started growing autos I’m on my 3rd run I’ve just been topping them above the 5th node and with a minimal amount of pushing n pulling. They are so easy to grow they’re fun

3 Likes

Yep, I can get pretty aggressive @MeEasy but almost know their limits now.

@TheVirginian Autos are a lot of fun! You got it on what ever is around to use. I McGiver 75% of my grows :joy::joy:.

7 Likes

GSC and GG potted up but still in the Solo Cup :love_you_gesture:

9 Likes

@Growlikeagirl here is some early pics of LST of my current run

3 Likes

Killing it. Gonna be awesome. Great training too!

3 Likes

Much appreciated Brother, keeping consistency on this run has paid off. Doing something a little different with my PH range week by week. PH at 5.9-6.4 changing the PH weekly but staying in the range. Thanks again Bro :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

Very helpful, thank you!

3 Likes

Anytime, a lot of us just rambling about stuff, but some decent early training pics at the start :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

I may have missed the post but are your solo cups lined with something? Looks like it may be an easy way to transplant in the future. Sorry if I missed it.

1 Like

Yes, their small nursery bags just for germinate seeds and straight to transplant. I’ve used peat pods and other things but these allow the roots to grow right through them.

3 Likes

Very cool. Thanks. I am going to try this on my next round I was so nervous transplanting .

2 Likes

Awesome, you won’t regret it. I grow mostly autos and transplant around day 12-14 to 3 gallon fabric pots and it can get a little hairy sometimes with just medium in your solo cup. Not so with the nursery bags, just drop them in your medium and your set :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

200 of these little suckers for like $7 or $8 bucks

4 Likes

Yeah mine weren’t very wet and crumbled I’m so glad they survived it. Super cheap solution.

2 Likes

Been there, not much easier damp or wet either

2 Likes

New weekly update in the Old School Garage Grow. Things are getting super tight with space. I had no idea the Sour Ds would get so flipp’n big and the Northern Lights. I’ve done some heavy defoliation on this run and luckily no stall or negative effects. Reservoirs topped of with Bloom nutrients, Mykos, Recharge, calmag and silica :love_you_gesture:

Start Week 4 of flower for Sour D #1 and Northern Lights #1

Here’s the problem or challenge. Sour D 2 and 3, Northern Lights quadline and White Widow Quad. All sour Ds on bloom nutes.

GG and GSC will get a quad as well. This looks like it will be there main grow tent and at 36” in height it’s gonna get interesting

7 Likes

@Alaska420 this mornings update :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

@CooterJuice show me some buds brother, I need it! Jonesing like hell :love_you_gesture: