New Auto Run…Same Garage and Closet🤟

Yes! Looking great. Going to be one hell of a run. :grin:

6 Likes

I see a jungle in your future :eyes: :laughing::rofl:

7 Likes

Thanks @MeEasy, that’s my nightmare I’m hoping to prevent. As much as I try too be proactive, I still find myself be reactive and see that coming if I can’t keep the WW in line with the autos, thinking a short veg period.

Thanks @Low, I know you’ve done a lot of lighting studies, so my readings seem inline with their age? I’m still learning the RSPEC and don’t won’t to overload them🤟

6 Likes

I watching and can’t wait to see your beauties. Looking great so far!

2 Likes

Thanks MO, :crossed_fingers:

Following yours as well, you’re loaded up Bro!

1 Like

Looks good to me. As they develop more leaves you can up your dli. Peak veg I usually aim for 45-50.

My solo cup plants in waiting to sex I have at 25-30 dli.

4 Likes

I have found that the sour d autos from ilgm respond really well to HST. Just my experience so far. I am on number 6.

Right on, had those numbers in my journal from some research, thanks for the confirmation :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

That’s surprising for autos and particularly the Sour D. I’m definitely going back and checking some of your old pics out. I’ve tried fimming SD autos but get a cabbage plant for 3 weeks making getting those sides tied down difficult. The Skittlez and NLs loved topping and better response on the Fimm?? I was curious to see how your manifolds were going to turn out being autos?? Thanks for the input, always looking for a new or better way of growing :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

I think the best way to get an impromptu “manifold” is to do a top followed by 2 FIMs on the resulting colas from the top. I’m going to experiment with that the next ones I start in about 4 weeks.

2 Likes

Another interesting approach, I like it🤟

2 Likes

I’m gonna have to crawl back in my closet soon and check for light leaks. I haven’t grown a photo in a while.

3 Likes

I would love to see a pic of that! :joy::rofl::joy:

2 Likes

GROW BUDDYS

I got the Jack’s 321 I’m about to feed her bit need some info . What’s the ppm of Jack’s is it like fox farm? And about how much of each? And for my younger ones can I feed them Jack’s? They in the start of veggie thx as always.

Looking good in that tent!!! It’ll be full before you know it

4 Likes

Good to see you checking back in :joy:

3 Likes

I was at a pool party yesterday and overindulged so I’m sorry I didn’t get to the tag until now. You need anything?

3 Likes

Sounds like a good time! Just some suggestions on taking the photo WW to grow evenly with the autos. I was thinking of topping with an early veg period. Flipp’n the lights basically when the autos are showing signs of flowering. Will put the auto trays on risers to get the autos the same ht as the photo during veg. Thanks @MattyBear

2 Likes

That sounds like a solid plan to me. I’d just try to keep them all around the same height before flowering. LST the autos and top and supercrop the photoperiod

3 Likes