New Auto Run…Same Garage and Closet🤟

Killin it as always brother OG!!! :+1::v::beers:

3 Likes

Appreciate ya stopping by Brother CJ and the compliments :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

I can’t remember what your cloning process is… but it sure looks like it’s working well :joy::metal:

3 Likes

Man that looks so awesome my big grow bro… I’ve always been fascinated by how the roots stay so white and healthy in hydroponic… maybe you can teach me one day… always a pleasure stopping by :muscle::100::sunglasses:

2 Likes

How did y’all say was the best way to use the mosquito bits…:thinking:

1 Like

Quickest is to make a mosquito bit tea. Put like half a cup of them in a gallon of warm water for like an hour. Strain it, pH it, and pour directly just like watering. Or you can just sprinkle on top. Won’t kill as fast as the tea, but will last longer, kind of like a burst with every watering.

4 Likes

Appreciate the compliments Brother, I use a cheap little cloner from Amazon with 3 air stones and clonex :love_you_gesture:

14 Likes

Looks great✌️

2 Likes

Was it fairly easy to pull them roots out of the small net cups?

1 Like

And you got that in 2 weeks?.. :clap:

2 Likes

Pretty easy, there’s a split foam/sponge piece that sits in the net pots. I lost a few roots here and there this time :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Appreciate that Brother JJ :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Appreciate the encouraging words Brother and for stopping by

20 days if I remember, took a good 9-10 days to start and then blew up last week :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Good morning my brother :pray: how are you this fine day… :muscle::sunglasses::100:

1 Like

Buenos Dias Brother, up early to do my weekly report for work, my old Azz WW too tired Friday afternoon and yesterday was plant love day :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Well let’s hope you can getter done and still have time for more plant love and a little helpful advice :muscle::sunglasses::100:laid out that nana kush last night

8 Likes

Looking good, now all you have to do is sit back and watch her grow :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Lol yep . I was pruning on Sweetie trying to get a lil more air flow so i was cutting off a few spots that i thought would help… well in doing so i found out that all them popcorn buds are getting hard as a rock… i was surprised lol didn’t think they were making that much progress :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I save as many bud sites as possible and strip the lower 1/3 under the canopy… those popcorn and some of the larf come in handy when your stash runs out :joy::joy::love_you_gesture:

4 Likes