New Auto Run…Same Garage and Closet🤟

Right on Brother, if the nodes closest to the main are not growing to keep up with the quad Side branches while I’m spreading her out over a few weeks I’ll cut them off or any of the ones that were facing down can’t keep up vertically. Rarely the same plant performs the same each run, keeps it challenging. Appreciate ya stopping by :love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

It’s no joke. I ended up trimming 2 of the mains off out of 6 plants because they were underperforming so badly once they bushed out.

2 Likes

BUZZ REPORT. The purple Kush I harvested in March. Super head high but a dialed in high. Then the wife commented last night that I roll skinny joints…Can you believe that :love_you_gesture:

10 Likes

Look at the little Pinner on a 2.5 dbl wide.

4 Likes

That’s what I call the perfect doobie for two My Brother! :wink: And thats a fine bud rite there! :sunglasses::v::love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

LMAO… Before i even read it i said OG rolled him a hog leg… i guess you need the paper from the cheech and chong album…lol Beautiful bud bro. :beers: :sunglasses: :peace_symbol: :heart:

3 Likes

:point_up_2::joy::joy: 2 1.25s glued together :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

:point_up_2: :joy::joy: forgot about that one :love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

Appreciate ya Brother D, I’m out of most of my Sativa strains and jonesing :joy::joy::love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

Beautiful entry in this months BOM!!!

3 Likes

Much appreciated Sis, temps were not as cool as my last grow space. Wondering if the UV had anything to do with it?? Thanks for stopping by :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Ok OG here she is rss … bounced back so fast it’s unreal…

3 Likes

Acapulco Gold clones. rooted these roughly 20 days, more than usual but work was a killer this week. Running these in Coast of Maine Stonington Blend and under the HLG 300RSPEC :love_you_gesture:

Sour D and Super Lemon Haze

12 Likes

Charlottes Yesterdream and AK47 moving into week 9. CY buds are hard as rocks and the AK is stacking up :love_you_gesture:

Charlottes Yesterdream

AK47

Family pic

18 Likes

Outstanding work OG… everyone is looking awesome. Great job Brother :sunglasses::v::heart:

5 Likes

Much appreciated Brother Nug and the compliments. Going to flip the clones as soon as the AK finishes, 2 weeks hopefully :pray::love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

Those are some pretty white roots :heart_eyes: Those two are gorgeous man , my Yesterdream took off all of a sudden she must have been pissed off about something, i sure hope she turns out that nice :grinning:

5 Likes

Dang brother! Why is there no dead leaves laying on the floor?? It’s all clean. What’s up with that…. :grin:

Total beauty!! Keep’em growin!
:+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

5 Likes

Grazzy Azz Brother, man you’re going to love the CY. 1st auto I’ve had with buds this dense, appreciate ya stopping by and the compliments :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

:point_up_2: :joy::joy: Glamour shots Brother and cleaned up before the pics. Appreciate the compliments and for stopping by :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes