New Auto Run…Same Garage and Closet🤟

Yea as far as growing from seed im going to stick with 2 plants in the Super Closet. Im gonna make me a different “lid” for the hydro system. So i can just do 2 sites spaced out more. Probably 6" net pots

4 Likes

I still want to SOG 6 but will have to jump on a manifold early…as soon as the 3rd node is showing. I did this on a Skittlez run and they finished at 18” tall and 12” in diameter. About 2 zips per plant average on that run :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

Ran out of likes already :green_heart::green_heart: that’s what got me into doing manifolds I ran 9 plants in my 4x4 and they turned out great. I went into this I’ll try something else thing and wanted to try different numbers of plants while trying to match the timing and harvest of the sog but I switched to organic in the middle of my playing so it added a challenge… the challenge is what is so addictive to this growing hobby, I love it

8 Likes

:point_up_2: nailed it :love_you_gesture:

6 Likes

Ladies are looking good , beautiful yard :v:

6 Likes

Appreciate ya stopping by Brother JJ :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Hey @OGIncognito how’re you today sir…

1 Like

Sunday was relaxing day Brother, hope you enjoyed it as well :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

I’m just laying in the bed until my nerves calm down but doing ok ya know :ok_hand:i put a red super skunk auto in the soil last night… she sprouted a 1/2 in tail in less than 40hrs … she’s replacing the sweet zombie auto that was a dud…

4 Likes

OG how’re you doing today my brother…:pray: hope all is well with you and the family :family:

1 Like

All good in the hood, hope all is well with yourself Brother :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Yes Sir just chillin in da horizontal position taking it easy checkin on Sweetie every now and then :wink: …I’m getting some cheap entertainment watchin that seedling fight to shed that husk/shell :rofl::rofl::rofl: can you tell I’m bored lmao

3 Likes

Hey @AfgVet i will have a place on Toledo Bend in Louisiana in the near future…i will be financially able to guide disabled Veterans for free… or any Vet in need of an escape… i know you understand what i mean… I’m all about giving back my brother cause you deserve all of my respect so some fishing, sunshine, boat riding, swimming, lots of cooking. a lil Cajun style :sunglasses:… good times and great memories telling stories out by the fire :fire:… I’m looking for a totally stress free environment :muscle:

5 Likes

That’s the ticket I love Toledo Bend…

2 Likes

It’s an awesome place to live and play…
Great deer and duck hunting not to mention the fishin… i will have a decent waterfront property but will have wooded acreage for deer hunting and will be the location of my dirt pit, shop etc… it’ll be awesome helping others :clap:

6 Likes

Acapulco Gold aka Waldo got the super crop today :love_you_gesture:

15 Likes

So neatly tucked away… for now :+1: :sunglasses: :peace_symbol: :heart:

4 Likes

Out of indoor space Brother and I’ll never toss an old school strain like AG. Trying to veg her until the 2 in the closet finish. The next 7-9 weeks are going to be agonizing :joy:. Need to keep it hidden so Gotta a feeling she’ll get super cropped a few more times. Appreciate ya stopping by Brother Nug :love_you_gesture:

8 Likes

She will end up a monster by that time, thats gonna be a mass of limbs to relocate. No problem, i’m along for the ride :sunglasses: :peace_symbol: :heart:

3 Likes

I’ve got the veg time to prepare… mentally that is :joy::love_you_gesture:

4 Likes