New Auto Run…Same Garage and Closet🤟

Thx @SnkeyezCobra

2 Likes

My brother when can i get rid of the bottom branches on this plant and trim her up bit

4 Likes

End of week 3, Start of week 4 of flower is when I lollipop :love_you_gesture:only if you need more air circulation

5 Likes

Amen grow brother

1 Like

Thank you Sir :blush:

1 Like

Super Closet and Small Tent update. 15 days in flower and 1 week left with Jacks Bloom nutrients. The Kind X420 still at 50% and I bumped the UV/IR up to 50%, DLI at 45. Small tent sack seeds in week 3 and 4 of veg. The Sour Diesel sack seed would have been a vertical beast but to keep her short I bent and turned the branches 90 degrees the opposite direction :pray:

AK47

Charlottes Yesterdream

Family pic

6 Likes

Short tent sack seeds. Took the T5HO out and running the HLG 200 Diablo :love_you_gesture:

Sour Diesel auto sack seed

Unknown sack seed

Family pic

2 Likes

Acapulco Gold…Where’s Waldo :love_you_gesture:

The new flower garden I started for my wife after having to leave all the other plants at the house we sold :love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

Very nice all around my brother!! Flowers outside are beautiful man!!

3 Likes

Very healthy plants all are looking sweet :ok_hand::blush::heart_eyes::muscle:

1 Like

Appreciate that Brother CJ, I had to take the Acapulco Gold out of the super closet. I’ve got to go back to the drawing board if I plan on running more than 2 in the closet. Turned about 100 lady Bugs loose in the 2 inside and wife’s garden just in case :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

I put together a nice lil cheap package to help sweetie out

Appreciate ya stopping by Brother CoonAss :love_you_gesture:

Why thank you kindly Sir it’s always a pleasure :pray:

1 Like

They’re all looking good :+1: beautifully trained brother. I just started one of Snipers Yesterdream it will be great to watch yours finish so I have an idea of what to expect :grinning:

1 Like

Beautiful job OG, you got little girl twisted up for sure. The girls in the closet look great and the outside garden is rockin it to. Very nice work Brother, you got it growin on for sure. :beers: :sunglasses: :peace_symbol: :heart:

1 Like

Grazzy Azz Brother! I’m impressed with the Charlotte Yesterdream, definitely showing her Sativa traits. The AK47s I’ve grown have been really fast and tall and the Yesterdream is right there with it inch for inch. The short tent is a big challenge in a 3’ tall tent, I hated bending the Sour D so much because she was going to be a beast :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Appreciate ya Brother and for stopping by. 3’ grow tent makes it a challenge on keeping these short waiting on the stretch :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

I haven’t tried a 3’ tent, I struggle in my 6.5 with skinny tall sativas I tried to spread em out and only do 4 plants in the 4x4 but in the 5 gallon pots the available food left the buds to small I don’t like trimming them so I went back to the manifold with a few tops. Now that I switched to bigger pots I’ll have to try to spread em out a little more again. I’m doing only 2 in my 2x4 on those tests I’m doing for doctors choice I gonna try to spread them out a bit but I’m still going with manifold

1 Like

Still my favorite technique. I’ve learned a quad works great but 1 too many plants in the run and I’m fighting space. The quad is ideal when I have room to spread them out :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes