New Auto Run…Same Garage and Closet🤟

Very nice!!

My upbringing was kinda like this.

The first rule of Fight Club is: you know the answer No talkie.

So hence the weights and punching bag in the garage and wrestling/football/karate/judo to keep the aggression down and the mind active.

6 Likes

I’m not black so I don’t know how it is in your community but the way you are describing it sounds just like the sh🤬 hole I grew up in. Your head could fall off onto the ground and if you asked for help finding it you will never hear the end of how you are some kind of freak. The only emotion you can have is anger or you’re a b i . I think it’s more of a male thing, but again I wasn’t there to see what you lived

4 Likes

The 1st year of the pandemic was bad. Moved days before it happened and lost job. Picked up a totally bogus DWI (I was smashed, but not the vehicle that was called on, and a $4500 lawyer is outta the question). The few jobs that wanted to hire me couldn’t because I’m still going through the case. Started growing a year ago and that helped a lot. Getting back to work finally has been such a great feeling. And it’s perfect for what we’re trying to do.

7 Likes

Yeah man I’m happy for you for the new job and re-taking the Helm of your personal ship back. That is one hell of a good feeling, I know it well.

5 Likes

I’m glad that you have your outlets too man. Taking something and not only overcoming, but finding healthy coping and management skills to prevent and load up in that mental arsenal is awesome.

5 Likes

I definitely agree. Wasnt saying it was worse just off that fact. Its just something me speaking from personal experience.

Im happy everyone here got the help they needed (myself included). Growing is one of the many therapeutic hobbies out there. The rewards at the end are all icing at this point. I just enjoy gettin my hands dirty

8 Likes

I have a confession to make… i hate to say this but this forum is my only social activity i have… if it wasn’t for y’all talking and helping me out I’d be like i was before just watching old western movies and chillin with my dog…

10 Likes

My plants are my emotional support animals

4 Likes

True story my 6 month old absolutely loves the Wagontrain music. And the Rifleman. People hear it in the background when Im working from home and it tickles tf out of everyone.

Its my goto social media as well. That dog looks HILARIOUS btw

7 Likes

Lol thx she’s 7yrs old spoiled rotten and think she’s a human…

5 Likes

I will agree with you all fine gentlemen here! This place has definitely helped with my mental health!! Being able to have a great group of guys and girls that help support each other and help each other has been so great. Not just with our plants but all the side bars and real life that happens. Specially since it’s not exactly legal for everyone or we just plain don’t want anyone to know… so having a place where people are excited for me and listen has been awesome! So thanks to all of you that foster this environment!! My thread is always open to anyone for anything also!! Stay up brothers and sisters!! Love and peace to you all!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::star_struck:

11 Likes

Well said Grow Bro :love_you_gesture:

10 Likes

The kiddos and myself went to get snowcones and when we got back my power was out in my house… i open my grow tent and bout shit all over myself iy was 96.3° … outside it’s a 101° with a heat index of 110°

4 Likes

I was afraid to talk on the internet (paranoid is a better description) and just read this forum for a year or more before I finally got the nerve to say anything, in that time just reading my mental health improved then once I started talking things got even better

7 Likes

Yes me too :100: I never chat or talk on the internet… I read this forum for months before I decided to pick up and take my shot lol!!

@anon1893985 man that sucks I’m sorry to hear that hopefully you get it back down and in track

4 Likes

Have it down to 88° humidity 40% thx

5 Likes

Well said Purp! It all needs to be said more. With as many soldiers I dealt with over decades I have seen both race and economics play a huge roll in addressing mental health. The more we talk about it the better chance we might see a change. It’s scary stuff.

9 Likes

:point_up_2: Amen to that :love_you_gesture:

7 Likes

Thx @SnkeyezCobra

3 Likes