New Auto Run…Same Garage and Closet🤟

Right on Brother Ryan :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Much appreciated Brother JJ, makes it hard when I want to clone and growing a different strain from the bean stash :joy::joy::love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

I hear you Id like to play with some cloning but I also like to grow different strains always something new to try :sweat_smile::joy::rofl:

5 Likes

Variety is the spice of life, they say. My spice just happens to be reefer :v:t4:

7 Likes

Yes they are :+1::100:

5 Likes

Much appreciated Brother Bdog :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

I think you could at least throw some old leaves down in the bottom to make it look like you’ve been busy with them… lol

Looks outstanding brother!! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

5 Likes

:laughing::laughing: I’ve been pretty hands off and it’s killing me. Time for the paint to dry and get some growth started. I’ve seen some good results the last few days with new medium and the transplant :love_you_gesture:

6 Likes

Opened a stash of Sour Diesel that’s been curing since November and found a seed. Dropped it in a solo cup Saturday night and it’s now a strong standby for the the ugly and puny sack seed plant in the solo cup grow. :love_you_gesture:

14 Likes

I tried to run Sour D but none of the seeds germinated. I’m jealous

2 Likes

Some of the best smoke I’ve grown so far. Mine and the wifeys go to daytime weed :love_you_gesture:

7 Likes

SD is about all we smoke. :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Probably my all time favorite :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

I guess I’ll have to look into some more of those seeds :rofl:

3 Likes

@Ed there a lot of post here and over a year and half of pics, BS and just hanging out. Last month is my current grow at day 4 of veg with Acapulco Gold, Charlotte Yesterdream and AK47 :love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

Just got some sour d seeds last week. Can’t wait to drop one

5 Likes

Whoop whoop, can’t wait to watch that. I’m down to about 2 ounces and need to drop at least one after this run. Growing only 3 is killing me :joy::joy::love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

Weekly update. Heading back to the small NC coastal town where I lived before and raised my sons. Oldest son’s birthday weekend and gonna be a much needed work break and celebration :love_you_gesture:

Day 6 of veg and seeing the 6th node on all 3.
Jacks for tap at 650 PPMs and PH 5.9. Acapulco Gold is a finicky little lady, Sniper’s Charlotte Yesterdream is cruising and the AK47 is off to the races. Last AK47 did the same and I super cropped her 2 times…:pray: no genetic fox tailing on this one.

Sack seed solo cup grow and a Sour Diesel seed I found in my last stash. Dropped the bean straight into a solo cup. I might run her in the auto pots with my SD stash down to an ounce or so

13 Likes

5 Likes

Looking great brother. Nice and healthy!!

1 Like