New Auto Run…Same Garage and Closet🤟

Looks great dig the camera that would be sweet :v:

2 Likes

Looking good!!!

2 Likes

Fine looking young ladies brother!!:beers:

3 Likes

Appreciate it Brother JJ, a little hi tech for old country boy :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Appreciate ya stopping by Growmie :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Much appreciated Brother CJ :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

The Wyze cams are pretty sweet, easy to setup and very affordable. My local Home Depot stocks them.

2 Likes

@CooterJuice Nice I’ll have to check them out thnks

2 Likes

Did you have to pay a subscription fee after 2 weeks?

1 Like

No, the subscription is only if you want to use there Cloud database for storage. Obviously i didnt want any pics or video stored on there servers

2 Likes

Appreciate that info. I was thinking today was my last day to record vids and :poop:

1 Like

It was nice talking with you this morning, my brother :v:t4:

2 Likes

That is was Gary! Much appreciated :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Lazy day today and had time to organize the beans, transplant some Jalapeños, cucumbers, a few Crimson Sweets watermelons to go with the rest of the veggies and re-pot the the better half’s tropicals. Y’all enjoy your Sunday :love_you_gesture:

12 Likes

Big shout out to @repins12 for filling up 1/2 of my bean inventory :love_you_gesture:

10 Likes

Zero transplant shock even with a root rinse.
Made a dumb :poop: mistake with 2 H2O bottles, one PHd to 5.8 with silica and calmag and one with calmag and silica not PHd. Yep a whole week before transplant with a PH of 7.8 and I could see signs in the AG and AK47. Roots rinsed in water at 5.8 with some TPS billions in the plug hole. Their looking good so far :love_you_gesture:

14 Likes

Looking stellar My Brother :sunglasses::+1::+1::v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Good catch! Time for them to take off! The system is seriously badaxx!!!

3 Likes

Looking good buddy nice seed stash :ok_hand::v:

2 Likes

Appreciate ya stopping by Brother D :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes