New Auto Run…Same Garage and Closet🤟

Appreciate it Grow Bro and ya stopping by :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Yes. Yes. And Yes. Ready for the races!

2 Likes

Appreciate ya stopping by and the support Brother :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

The temps are already getting ridiculous here. 95 today and tomorrow with no chance of rain. I think it’s gonna be bad one this summer

4 Likes

We r supposed to have a couple weeks or terror heat my wife was just saying also coming up. Bring it I work outside so warm is always good for me lol

3 Likes

That’s a great setup and I’m happy for you getting back to this great hobby :grinning: congratulations :beers: :partying_face:

4 Likes

Appreciate it MeEasy and I’ll have to put in some extra work to pay it off :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

That truly is a sweet setup :100:

3 Likes

You got this brother. I can’t wait to see, how it grows :thinking: :wink:

4 Likes

Looking great brother :beers::+1:

3 Likes

I wonder if you could heat seal them again, going below the zip?

3 Likes

If you watch how you seal them you can seal 2 -3 times before the zipper

2 Likes

Appreciate ya Brother JJ :love_you_gesture:

Muchos Grazzy Azz Brother Gary taking off like that last LBB regular :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Right on Brother CJ, much appreciated :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Actually, on most of the bags I can get 2 or 3 seals on them if I pay attention.

My RH was dropping, with just the zip lock, to the RH in the house which is low due to either heat or ac running. Think Kap had the same issue

3 Likes

:thinking::thinking: I’m going to watch that.

3 Likes

BIG SHOUT OUT TO ALL THE MOMS! Happy Mother’s Day ladies, you have the most challenging job there is :love_you_gesture:

9 Likes

Super Closet update. Jacks 321 at 600 PPMS calmag and silica. Transplanted the AK47 auto and Sniper’s Charlotte Yesterdream auto day 14 above ground. Letting the Acapulco Gold photo grow some more in the solo cup. Another mixed auto/photo run :love_you_gesture:

13 Likes

Sack seed solo cup grow :love_you_gesture:

17 Likes