New Auto Run. Cremewalker (CookiesNCreme x Skywalker)

Hey have a new grow started. They are Cremewalker Autos. They are Cookies N Creme crossed with Skywalker. We shall see how they do.

6 Likes

Looking forward to it :v:

1 Like

The babies are looking amazing. :heart_eyes:

Growing up fast!

1 Like

Yes they are.

The autos are looking good this morning before their lights out lol

1 Like

Get those babies put into their final home in the next couple of days. Autos don’t like the transplant stress, best to do it ASAP and they’re looking about like they’ve outgrown those containers. (Already! Dang man, that was quick!)

Yeah I’m doing the grow in the 2 liter bottles just to see how big of an effect that it has on it. It’s like the solo cup challenge just in 2 liter bottles lol

1 Like

The three girls at ten days above ground. They are doing good it seems. I am also doing this full grow in the 2 liter bottles. Why not lol.

2 Likes

Lol go for it man. My solo cup is a beast.
Don’t forget to FIM! :joy:

Ok I may put my foot in mouth but whats FIM lmao :rofl: I have been so busy with day job plus working a Second job. Then having to tend to my babies here it’s exhausting :rofl: but I like my Second job since it’s a strain tester. Lol :laughing:

1 Like

About 2 weeks old and growing fast and big.

3 Likes

FIM is “f**k I missed”. It’s like topping the plant but not quite.

Read about it here: FIM'ing Cannabis

Nicky is a boss. So is Bossman (his cat). :v:

Sorry it took me so long to get an update on the grow I have been super busy. Have 3 other plants started as you might see in the background :wink:

4 Likes

Looking good so far man! Sure have come a long way since the first run.

2 Likes

Thank you and Oh yes. I definitely learned from that one lol. Also I am running only autos in the tent from here on in. I have around 20 photo ant seeds I will be pulling from next spring to drop in the ground outside.

1 Like

@kaptain3d @Dr.ofSmokology @OGIncognito @420growerva this is the grow I am working on now guys

5 Likes

Right on Brother, setting this to watching!

Bro those bottle girls are looking awesome! I’ve got 9 white widow photo clones with 4 in solo cups and the others still rooting on the cloner. I was going to run all 9 as a SOG but now 1 of them will stay in the cup. How often are you feeding, heard it’s a constant process. I’ve got to do a little redneck engineering on a so cup self watering system. Thanks for the pics Brother :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

im here with my binoculars watching

2 Likes