New auto grower

Its not made for growing. The spectrum of light isn’t what your plants will need. You should at least go with that 300w marshydro. Then get some insulating board and make a small 2x2 area.

You could even just use some foil placed along things you may have, like scrap wood or something to save yourself money there

I’m gonna be starting them tomorrow evening so from what I got I should be ok for few weeks until I can get that Mars or something I have dine grows guerilla style couple times but they want photos and used few reg bulbs older kind 100 watts garage bulbs had 5 on 3 plants n they out grew the closet lol but ok I’ll take the red back n swap it for another one of them green grow lights that are red blue purple color like the panels

I got the easiest strain to start with fir autos is what seedsman said what you think ok I got 3x royal dwarf auto by rqs and 1xBlue Dream’matic by fbs then git freebies 3x Northern lights auto by seedsman

I’m a new grower to indoors for cannabis but have grown other stuff especially tropical climate stuff that required special attention I’m not sure if any of the old timers that’s been growing for awhile will agree but I have found that miracle gro works wonders with germination and seedlings. I use their new mix miracle gro organics all purpose container mix and my autos have done great in it so far they are in flowering stage with just a couple of weeks left now

I’m gonna do a journal cause if I can do it with few more lights like I got I’ll do with just those n when I get the panel I’ll do one there also but the first one will only have cost 100 bucks with seeds soil and gear

I was able to get a big bag of that miracle grow organics all purpose container mix for less than 15 bucks and was able to do like 6- 2 gallon pots and 3 small pots

Awesome that’s good I git 3 5gl n one 3gl

Well got my seeds today but they didn’t send my freebies man I was looking forward to them so bad but I’ve messaged them and waiting to hear back and I have copies if bout tickets and they told me they was adding them cause my order was over 35$ us and I had 700 loyalty points and a promo code that wasn’t suppose to matter that it was the subtotal of order I saved 19 bucks but it was because they sent me a dud seed and replaced it by giving me 500 oints it’s seedsman but talked to Tom and Ellie and Alex and took screen shots of our convo 8n case they say no and Ellie told me just 4 or 5 days ago she made sure the would add them lol who else has had something similiar to this happen and what did they do???

2 Likes

Has not happened to me but I’m sure they make it right

I have only done business with them once. Seeds came in a bit early and everything was there. I haven’t germinated anything though

I hope so I was looking forward to these freebies to have a good crop

1 Like

I already got 3 in bags and coffee filters to germ and tossed one straight in the dirt in final pot gotta see what does what and pray they all pop had to innovate haven’t got room set up all the way so had to toss seed in bucket and cover it with a lid well cool whip bowl lmao and cover it with a black thick cover to keep all light out I’ve always done em in the dark does any one think it’s better in dark or straight in the sunshine :sun_with_face::sun_with_face::sun_with_face::sun_with_face::sunglasses:

1 Like

Roots dont like light so I cover

1 Like

I put seeds in shot glass of water with 2 or 3 drops of poroxide cover with a dark cloth put in oven with light on it keeps it 75-80 degrees until taproot shows 1/4 inch then I put straight into final pot I’m not good with transplanting

1 Like

I got my fingers and toes crossed they all germ n keep going I’m going to do the absolute least stress I can till it’s time to do some lst

1 Like

I put the two baggies in top of closet it stays hot pretty good with water heater in there but off to the side a good piece I used coffee filters seen bunch of videos of ppl using em to germ all kinds of seeds didn’t have no paper towels so they’ll work folded couple over and wetted and used couple more wetted n laid over didn’t do it tight just over n contacted seeds and surface to close it all up and folded bag over and laid in top back corner in the darkest spot n shut doors

1 Like

Sweet good luck

1 Like

Honestly I think it depends on. The strain cause I have done a few out door grows and on my 2nd indoor grow and I have done them in the dark and they all popped and also done it in the light and popped also but I do know for a fact that any seed likes warmth and moisture not just cannabis all seeds so to me I think it’s really up to the seed or strain but I could be wrong

1 Like

I don’t know just the way I’ve always done em wet paper towel or filter and fold amd put in dark til next day check and damping if needed n leave for another 6hrs recheck n plant and one in seedling trays I put em under light and I use bulbs off shelf the led ones and led blurple grow lights lol until I get panel type the big boys lol or someone gives me they no longer use had a few say pay shipping n they would n got scammed but don’t know till you try so hopefully next time some one says hey I got one you can have just pay shipping it’ll be legit I can’t say much I am trusting n thought hell surely not a scam and can’t buy one straight out growing for meds and every penny is tight lol sure everyone’s been there

1 Like