New Auto grower advice help needed

@Mrcrabs @Myfriendis410 @dbrn32 @elheffe702 @WickedAle
Comments on my questions in my post above pics?? Thanks guys!

Sweet, plant looks nice and healthy, r u switching to flowering soon?

1 Like

Looks like you could just open up plant a little and have a full canopy. Not really sure what else you may be looking for?

2 Likes

@dbrn32 hes wondering if he can trim an auto, i didn’t even read his question. I was too far gone, i would not since is an auto, and its started to flower alreedy, mabye next time grow a one plant scrog since hydro grows a little faster in veg, watch u think?

4 Likes

Nice looking ladies. I’ll be watching as I can. You know how to find me.

2 Likes

You can defoliate your autos , just dont go too crazy . I had to defoliate mine and they showed absolutely no signs of stress …never missed a beat!

3 Likes

I, on the other hand, topped my 4 autos and stunted them. Timing is everything.

3 Likes

Oldest are 7 weeks so starting to flower - should be about 10 weeks or so, I’m gonna guess 11 at least at a possible guess, other than looking at trichomes w the microscope I bought. I will post some pics later after I have coffee…

1 Like

You’ll see I’ve Incorporated the netting I had in originally, but began to doubt having a height issue. Took it out before they went past a foot - now put it back. And have enhanced my LST by using that to sog was able to bend and tuck and wrap numerous stalks.

1 Like

Yeah I don’t know what the f*¢k I was thinking - but it’s my first grow. New pics later today.

Trust me you doin great for your first grow, way better than i did, once you work out the kinks things get easier my friend

3 Likes

That’s been my experience. I’ve exposed so many - later to be flowering areas by cutting away the absolute canopy of foilage with only a few spots showing signs of flowering.

1 Like

@Mrcrabs thanks for the sunny positive input. Honestly I think I did my research and got myself a great setup. It’s been running cooler inside the tent at times inspite of a pair of 600 watt LED lights. I added a second fan creating positive pressure and adding lots of fresh. air

1 Like

Great, my first grow was a nutrient burnt,;nutrient defc. And everything else that could’ve gone wrong it, but that was way before i met these incredible group of people that helped in my assistance. Regardless it was the first i ever grew and harvested and that feeling is what gets you addcited to this lovable hobby, good luck my friend

3 Likes

Cool I’m enjoying it more now that I’m seeing flowers growing. As I said I did put anet back in and worked with them.

5 Likes

I agree with the others then, don’t be removing any bud sites. As your flower sites develop you may find that a few fan leaves will block some of the buds. If you need to remove a couple of those fan leaves here and there, not really any big deal.

3 Likes

I trimmed what I had to when I had to then towards the end I got rid of lots of them to get all the light in I could

1 Like

Plants look good though. Keep it up and you’ll have a nice first harvest.

2 Likes

Still working the LST, not a full 60 days until Sat. I thinking it’s going good.
Anybody’s input on guestamation of flowering period on this OG auto. I’m thinking three more weeks then ? Start flushing just water and ? for last two weeks and a final 24 hours of darkness? Then cut and harvest.

1 Like

PS hope everyone’s doing well. I’ve had a trying week to say the least. Come on harvest. :yum: