New at all this hoping for some help

I see the title and am always surprised at the buds you ended up with

Title looks like a possible fail and end result is celebration time

Just shows how this community will not let you fail unless you just don’t listen

2 Likes

It all depend on how much people want to learn many experience good things with hard work others don’t listen and always cry thanks to all who helped we are a fam and I’ll continue to grow I love this my out door should grow some massive buds looks like the best plant so far from what I’ve grown witch is limited lol looks sick :face_with_thermometer:

1 Like

Some crazy storms coming into northern Ontario today had to bring my plants in crazy storm l

3 Likes

those storms are just reaching us here in durham region. cute little helper u got there. lol. my kids sometimes handle my watering for me.

1 Like

Thanks didn’t want to take any chances maybe 2 more weeks then harvest

1 Like

heres a couple pics of the storm approaching my work. i wish i could post videos but holy crap what an intense storm.

2 Likes

Sick pics crazy storm for sure

Had to bring the girls into the garage again it’s like the second week in a row that some bad storms be rolling in to my area going to let the Amaranth juice Fatten up like 2 food colas massive just keep getting fatter the worst part is not sure the Strain but man I’m a fist time grower here and this thing is massive if it went into the grown this would be a monster also white widow is a bush of a plant totally different very frosty

2 Likes

looking good man. gonna be smokin that bud soon.

Ya buddy share it with friends :+1:

1 Like

@PharmerBob @plumbdand @MrPeat @Mr_Wormwood @MattyBear
Thanks everyone for your help just harvested the weekend due to lotsa rain coming up in the forecast and she looked ready to me here are some pics she was a monster biggest I’ve grown

8 Likes

Oh crap I can only like something once…no need to spam that button… sure wish I could tho!! Well done for your first serious plant!!

She does look tasty

2 Likes

That’s is an outstanding job especially for a first timer

1 Like

looks goo there @Pedrogunz

1 Like

Last plant I got to flower this year the white widow I’m thinking 3 to 4 weeks till done it’s been a great learning experience

3 Likes

What a monster! I wish mine looked that good!

2 Likes

What strain you talking about ?

I have two GG4’s and a Skywalker OG outdoors. Hub wants to start pulling them in at night. I don’t use and growing for the family.

Clone supplier is out of town for three weeks.

1 Like