New at all this hoping for some help

Damn that one is going I hope

2 Likes

My buddy wants it lol I’m just put a white widow and a bagged seed out doors so 3 in the tent and 2 outside
Uploading: image.jpg…

1 Like

@Captn_Cannabis

1 Like

Not sure if that white widow is going to make it I over waterd it so keep my fingers crossed also the frantic pots might get hot outside I’m not sure but I was thinking of planting it in the ground but pest would be more relevant so I’m unsure of what to do I’ve been giving them neem oil 1 tablespoon to 1/2 tablespoon of organic castle soap seem to be getting rid of the thirps and preventing others not sure if the neem oil will work outdoors for pest control I’m such a newbie so many unanswered questions lol guess got to start somewhere lol

1 Like

White widow for the win

1 Like

Ha ha here is bubba kush pure kush and a tangerine dream

2 Likes

She likes to be outside should I plant her in the ground ?

2 Likes

I would put it in the ground. But from your picture it looks more like a local community park/playground. I wouldn’t plant one there. If that’s your yard then wow nice yard. Yes plant that girl. Lol

1 Like

Ya it’s my yard got a couple acres it’s legal her anyways first time grower here just worried about insects and stuff but I was thinking it would be easier to water top feed less work for me not sure yet why would you say put it in the ground?

1 Like

Just an update going to go to 12/12 this weekend coming can I defoliant during flower ?

2 Likes

Yes you can defol while in flower but little bits at a time but they look fine right now in my opinion

1 Like

Outdoor indoor what do u people prefer?

1 Like

I prefer to grow indoor because its kinda like playing god lmao plus i hate dealing with pests not just the tiny stuff, fuckin rabbits, deers AND people too just too name some ive lost a whole gorilla grow to slugs though

2 Likes

People…they’re the worst

4 Likes

At times your right …this is my first time growing and all the help I can get is great help going to flip to flower with a 24 dark cycle hope she goes well this is about 6 months in the making :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

How far do you have your lights away from the tops? Your gonna want it a little lower then in veg

15 inc away they might stretch when I flip so I’ll wait and see what happens

1 Like

2 Likes

Rise and shine

1 Like

Sent them to flower about a week ago and look at this !!!

4 Likes