New app everyone should check out it's free

If you like playing games on your phone and can download apps check out Hempire at your App Store it’s free funny and fun

10 Likes

I also have an app for ya’ll to check out, it’s for apple and android, it’s called “cozy magnifier” it turns your smart phone into a microscope, awesome app, have fun lol

5 Likes

Pot Farm: Grass Roots
Is another good one

1 Like

Got it already and it works great

The game is really fun you get to start with one plant then you get some skunk number one and then you can go to the lab and start doing genetics and making your own seeds nutrients and then sell it to different people making it about her make canna chocolate oil’s shatters they did a great job on the game

2 Likes

I couldn’t find cozy magnifier in the app store (apple)

@Jmesser80 free mag is another good one

1 Like

That one isn’t showing up either. There are a bunch of magnifying apps I’ll have to check one of them out

I got mine from google play

1 Like

Must not be cool enough for apple lol. (Just kidding)

1 Like

Mine is from Apple

1 Like

Try magiifice I just looked up free magnifying glass in the search bar

1 Like

I’ll give it a look. I have a jewlers loop for my tricks but was hoping you could take a picture with the app for some close ups.

1 Like

The one that I got you can in your light even comes on to

The cozy app is alright for a quick fix or if you can’t get a loup. I wouldn’t consider it a long term fix because they aren’t the best but they’ll do the trick

1 Like

This here is been my best friend it starts at 60 times zoom and goes up to 120 times zoom has an LED light and a way to focus got it off of Amazon for under $10 with free shipping on a prime membership

6 Likes

Older post but wanted to mention that is the same scope I have and it works great!

2 Likes