New and confused -didn’t think just jumped in

Domed and humidifier turned off for now. I think the little guy is catching the other one in height today. I’ve seems to corrected the issue of the stretching plant.

3 Likes

@Holmes, @SKORPION, @anon86641082, @JaneQP, @GreenSnek

Ok, no change in them in the last day or two. Should I be worried at all? They literally look exactly the same.

1 Like

You need to wet the inside of the domes, you should be able to see the moisture.

4 Likes

As stated keep inside of dome moist, and remove 3-4 times a day to allow fresh air in!

2 Likes

Well the second plant is not doing as well as the first. Is seems to be stunted even though the ph in it is good. The first one has several new leaves and branches that look like they will pop out. It’s been 10 days. I may try to move the stunted plant and start a new seedling.

Here’s today’s progress. The first plant is doing well and sprouting new leaves as seen in the second pic. The second plant is not doing as well. I dropped the light some more. I also have Another led light and another Plant. If I run out of room I’ll just have to buy a new tent lol. I have my eye on a couple off eBay that look decent. But don’t know if they are or not.

1 Like

For the first couple weeks i kept my lights as low as I could which was about 8 to 12" from the plant. The biggest thing if you feel warm from the light your tl close that was my judgement. Im now on my 7th week from germ to now.

7 Likes

Welcome to the community @Rotik_AZ lookin good what strain or…

2 Likes

Nice! That’s what I’m doing as well. As close as I can get it without burning.

Super skunk 7 wks frome seedling

Nice! I just planted them on the 5th. I’m super excited and hopefully will be harvesting some on the 12th week or so.

Wow! Mine are 12 weeks since the grower cloned then and don’t look near as beautiful as yours!

How do you clone plants.

@LuDog. Me? Um well I took two cuttings each plant from the lower growth. Cut at 45 degree angle and immediately put in water. Scratched the stem to where she would be buried. Dipped in rooting hormone and put them in red solo cups with a baggie as a humidifier chamber. Soil is indoor plant mix from Home Depot but I am planning on a buying a better soil mix next planting.

They sit under one incandescent and one fluorescent on my desk with some Southern light exposure from the window.

My first grow but I wanted to have some clones in case my SO likes any of them.

I am also going to buy the ILGM outdoor seed pack and see if I can can a get them to sprout and plant randomly in our garden. Probably adding some fake tomatoes and peppers on them since we back up to open space and a walking path. I can’t recall the growers name that does this but he is the master of stealth!

I’ll see if the cuttings survive the next few weeks.

Wow. That’s a lot that goes into it. Hope they work out for you.

I started another seed today since I don’t think that other seedling is going to make it. It hasn’t grown anymore. I’ve been contemplating running some more of the seedling nutes on it but the ph and ppm are good on runoff. I may just transplant it when I transplant the other and see what happens. Holy shit I just saw when I opened the door that the humidity was really high! I turned the humidifier off for now.

2 Likes

I think she looks good, no? Very dark green but IDK. Alot of people (like me lol) would love to get to this stage…:+1:

1 Like

The one on the right looks great, on the left was planted a day later and isn’t near as far along. I’ve been keeping them all under a dome but it just isn’t growing past what it already is.

@LuDog I am only looking at a pic. but the soil in your pic looks really wet. How much water do you give them and how often? Are you sure the drain holes are clear?

3 Likes

@Holmes

I closed the door and the humidifier didn’t turn off. And I didn’t check it. They definitely are really wet today. So I am drying them out as we speak

1 Like

Why do you need them under a dome
After they are already out of the ground should be straight light with no dome.

Nov 12 was day one and I count day one as the first day after the seed comes out of the grow medium