New and confused -didn’t think just jumped in

Welcome! This community is amazing!

2 Likes

True story, I’ve got a few ounces of purp kush that I gave up trimming because it’s a fox tailed nightmare. It’s just going in the fine grinder for joints. Hey they can’t all be bowl weed :joy:.

3 Likes

i run my lights 24 hours for 3 weeks too. it works for me.

2 Likes

Welcome LuDog. There is a ton of good information floating around these parts. You just need to figure out how to get everyone to come down off there home grown high :wink:
Happy growing…

2 Likes

Latest pictures I have a fan running at medium and it really seems to help with the heat.im running 75-77f and it seems to be working.

@scorpion
I don’t understand why the second one I planted on the 6th. I’ve watered them both the same and gave them the same nutrients. It’s the one on the right. Think it will turn around?

1 Like

Forgot to tag a couple of people @GoneFission @Randy_Marsh @JaneQP @Eagles009

Looks like it stalled a bit. Any chance that screen is blocking light to that one.

Ludog you can use sticks to prop her up if you have too! Keep them upright, and then when you pot-up you can bury some of that stem. Do you have something to make a dome out of to keep humidity up?

1 Like

The bottom of a 2 liter bottle is what I use for a small dome.

2 Likes

what is the screen for?

2 Likes

They’re on top of the screen now. We had the screen because with my Parkinson’s I’m dropping crap all the time. My wife didn’t want me to ruin them. If you look in the last picture I have them on top.

@Holmes the humidity is 60% on them right now.

2 Likes

They need domes, should be 80%. They will do better!

1 Like

Yeah I use a dome on all mine and longer than most.

3 Likes

I understand that there is optimal conditions , but I would say try not to mess with your plant to much while in the learning curve , just some good soil with good drainage , water and a good light :bulb:

2 Likes

Ok so put some domes on them. I was going off of what the site said when I bought the seeds. I thought they said 60%. But if it needs to be closer to 80% I can kick the humidifier up and put some domes on them.

Is that 80f and 28% humidity @Randy_Marsh?

1 Like

Yes sir jajaja :joy: I mean don’t get too crazy like that , this is no where optimal , but you get the idea plant can handle a lil on its own , don’t need to baby them , with time you’ll start understanding them more and more , don’t stress too much

2 Likes

A long time I read an advise about stretching seedlings - I was here in Ilgm - and I never thought about it - it said to basically take 1 inch of soil the bottom of the pot and put the inch on top with time your long stem will grow roots and will be the same size at the other plant , just be careful with replanting, not to mess with root system

1 Like

i also have shaking hands. i use extra large muffin tins to put my cups in. it helps me not spill them

2 Likes