New ac infinity products

I’ve always ran old school using my eyes and ears plus the plants to tune my environment. Recently purchased a AC 4” cloud line, comptroller and pretty sweet that the oscillating fan can be connected to the controller :love_you_gesture:

Now im curious if the fans will work with my older cloudline controllers or if you have to upgrade to the 67 or 69 controller. This is what im currently using as it came with the cloudlune units

1 Like

I just put 2 of them in my 5x5 the other day. Air flow is so much better with the oscillation. Replaced 6" hurricanes. Love them, adjustable speed 10 different settings. Waiting for the ACI wifi 69 to come back in stock to link up the fans.
I think they only work with the 67 and 69. I have the 67 but can only hook up 1 fan with adapter they give you. The 69 can run up to 4 fans i think.

2 Likes

That tent is much bigger them mine, but this is my 2x4:

The 5th fan I mentioned, is the only fan in my clone tent.

6 Likes

Dang im jealous lol. Thats a lot of money in fans right there. Did you go with a6 (manual swivel) or s6 (oscillating) fans?

2 Likes

The upper 2 are S6’s the lowers are A6’s.

2 Likes

Ask me again in a year. I like the AC-Infinity product line. Having multiple pieces, to see what works best. Just got the fan you speak of and will get the S9 as well. Moving air is critical for seedling stalk strenghtening, And all other stages of plant life. Moving air, economically and efficiently is extremely important for garden health. Hell, I will get the T8 with WiFi to add to my two 67 two T6’s and two S4, contolled system, Two S9’s in addition to my two oscillating pedistille fans. Summer cooling is difficule.
If the AC-Infinity advertised claim of superior efficiency and lower life-time cost (Pulse modulated technology, superior to AC-resistive circuitry). BTFOOM, But I am in for the best.

2 Likes

@DEEPDIVERDAVE thats what i needed to hear! I do plan on upgrading my fans and controller in due time. How many fans would you suggest for a 4 wide x 6 tall and 8 long tent? When the s9 comes out ill grab 1 or 2 of those as well

1 Like

Commonly called 4x8x6.5(high) or 48x96x80.
Good choices
Dividable? Needs to be for best mgt plans.
Two T8s, Cloudline 69 WIFI, minimum
SIDE NOTE:

YES, I BELIEVE 4 independently programable WIFI/BLUEtooth controllable.

MINIMUM 2 fans oscillating 6" or larger and 2 pedistile oscillating fans.
Air needs movement, not hurricane or tornado F5. Other are adding useful information, great.

You can’t divide this tent. N you think 2 t8’s? Im running a t6 now with 6-8 6 inch fans, a portable ac unit, and dehumidifier. Also i tied in the hvac from the house to the portable ac unit to keep it from running nonstop but i guess more airflow wouldnt hurt huh?

I have a T4 each for intake supplementing and T6’s for exhaust. Some efficiency loss due to bends/angles and increased distances. Summer heat and electrical loading issues constraining.

That is actually 4 independent powered devices. Fans or lights or whatever.
Online vidoe for viewing, I imagine.

1 Like

What about smell? Exhausting thru charcoal filter into house will reduce smell, but load house AC.
Math involved.
Cubic volume of tent 4x8x6.5= 208 (gee, twice my 104, but i did the math the long way.
You will need to move 208 cubic feet of air in/out of tent, per minute minimum. I read.
Cooling can require additional movement and distance or bends reduces efficiency.
My T6 moves a complete tent on setting 2. I don’t like above 6

YT videos may provide better information supporting your requirements.
My grow engineering has changed many time. Turns out I have a summer and other grow environment.
Completely different from each other. T8 or as TTTT (TA), “MORE POWER” T10 for sure.

2 Likes

Don’t forget that there’s also a big airflow efficiency penalty on each fan, when running fans in series.

Those CFM numbers are at zero static pressure. Running fans in series puts as lot of static pressure on both fans right off the bat. Start subtracting CFM from both fans just for that. (Subtract even more for restrictive ductwork, bends, filters, etc.)

1 Like

What you smoking?
Safer bet, DO NOT PASS LINE at craps table.
New dice comming out, place your bets, The BET “Will Dave remember?”
Odds anybody?

Its more work to do the math, but that’s the game.
Tool Time Tim Taylor, aka Tim Allen, would just super-size for more power.
I recently dropped (disconnected) half of my ventilation ducting and am using direct flow.
Windows open, lung room supply tents and exhaust tubed from tents into attic.
Works until I change, again for winter grow.

I am excited for the possibilities, COOL temp indoor garden growing.

Everyone in my family knows imma stoner and grows so im not worried about it lol. I never replaced the carbon filters from the first run about 2 years ago. I usually have my t6 set at 4-5. Been holding steady at 70 degrees and 60 humidity since i hooked up HVAC

Know that those numbers are generated with no carbon filter, prefilter or duct. If the carbon/prefilter is on the suction side cut those numbers 1/2. If on the discharge side then at best about 3/4 of that if your lucky.

Good numbers. I adjust mine for lowest air move above 1.0 x tent volume, with controlled highedst desired temp. Failure to control temp and I shut down lights if Cloudline increases for fan speeds fails to drop too high temps. Think next year a window AC for lung room may alow datime operation. Nights only since July 1 and we had a cool/cold spring. Fall and winter, those will be my numbers.

1 Like

Does ACI make available the negative pressure-to-CFM maps for their exhaust fans? Would be interesting to see how they actually perform under load, but maybe there’s a reason that they don’t publish them or hand them out. Or do they? I’ve never seen one.

@Graysin yeah not me , i have ac infinity exhaust fans but use growbuds or vivosun oscillating clip fans . I scored a deal for 6 of the vivosun fans brand new in the box for $60 . Couldn’t pass that up lol. And only 1 of them has lost its oscillating function from the plastic gear that turns it loosing its teeth. But love them all a bunch they work well. Also keep in mind even tho i run a couple different brands for my clip fans they are all ABSOLUTELY THE SAME other than the color and or stickers on it. Im sure the ac infinity ones are nice all their products are

1 Like

Got 2 of the new s6 fans and the new 69 controller. Now im wondering should i change out the probes when the new controller comes in or leave the old ones in the tent and keep the new ones as replacements? Discount code rowsofgreen420 for 10% off per item