NEW AC INFINITY ionframe evo!

ACI just dropped their new ionframe lights! Wow. Oh the impulse to buy the Evo for and shove wall to wall in my 2x2!?!?! Ugh

Great prices for lights with LM301h diodes.

4 Likes

The 301 evos as well

1 Like

I might have to check one of those out

2 Likes

Plus use code like mrgrowit15 or highigan and get an extra 10% off.

1 Like

Every AC Infinity product I have is top notch. I’d expect their lights to be the same. Good prices for the output. The fact that they plug right into the UIS makes them even better.

1 Like

Dumb question: what is UIS?

2 Likes

I think it stands for universal infinity system. I should’ve just said it’ll plug straight into an AC Infinity controller.

3 Likes

I just picked up 2nd HGL350. But I may get this one also

5 Likes

It is so tempting at that price! It would I think rub my walls in my 2x2. I have the T22iongrid in there now.

2 Likes

The 350r from HLG also has the evo diodes as of the release of the 2023 model. I grabbed one from the Denver Cannacon back in Sept when they came. Only had the one on display so they let me have it when they broke down the tent on Sunday before the headed out to the next event. 3.11 umols, very beasty for a smaller light.

5 Likes

If you’re serious about picking one of these up, ask them why they only list the maximum performance spec of the best chip included in the fixture. They should at very least supply the total ppf of the fixture, but if going to supply efficiency as well the ppf/watt of the fixture should be included.

While I agree most of the AC Infinity stuff I have is of good quality, they should follow in the footsteps of industry leaders instead of the knock off brands.

4 Likes

Very good point that didn’t cross my mind. I know some YouTube growers are going to be doing some par ratings and such on it. Still debating on if I even need to spend that right now.

(WALLET YELLING IN BACKGROUND)

2 Likes

The more information you have is always better, but testing like this is easily manipulated and/or inadvertently flawed. The typical grower with a YouTube channel isn’t going to have a gonio to map par properly, and do test a light properly it should be done in a calibrated integrated sphere. A lot of the people doing this are honest and will try their best with what they have, but others will adjust variables to inflate performance and get you to buy using their discount code. Their code is also their affiliate link and how they kickbacks.

Ac infinity isn’t building these in a garage behind their house, so I’m 99% sure they’ve had a prototype in a sphere. Which makes me question why that data isn’t provided in the specs. I’m fairly confident it’s a decent light, but i bet it’s not 3.14 umol/joule good.

4 Likes

Thank you so much. Such great input!

2 Likes

Figures, I bought a new light last night.

1 Like

I love my T 22 ions great lights !

2 Likes

That is currently what I have + 11"ionbeams and uva bars in my flower tent and the s22 ionboard in my shorty veg tent

2 Likes

I received my ACInfinity IonFrame EVO4 light on Wednesday, it fits a 3x3 tent

I would do an unboxing for everyone except that the tent I’m putting it in is occupied for the next 6 weeks. Seems sweet, but I’ll have to be patient.

2 Likes