Never will i ever again

Sounds like someone overdried , dry trimming at the right humidity is easy as heck

5 Likes

Cannabrush all the way and dry trimming

2 Likes

I’m with you @anon86641082 Good slow dry an cure best for the product.

3 Likes

lmao yea but those kind of “trimmers” never stop costing money

3 Likes

def didnt overdry lol

My man! Hahaha that is perfect. Exactly mines 5’3" :wink: she just smokes alot hahaha. But them extra abilities broooooo :grin::innocent::100: :muscle:

3 Likes

I like the cook function :sunglasses:

1 Like

I did no wet trim to speak of. I hung the entire plant. Well almost the entire plant. I cut individual limbs randomly to give more air flow through the plant. I put those pieces in a drying rack in my closet with a 6” fan to move air. I dried for 2 weeks. My humidity is very high in my tent winter and summer. I also used a moisture meter to take a little of the guesswork out. Sorry this is so long.
Happy Growing :blush::v:

2 Likes

Cook function on mines broken… only orders take out :tired_face:. It’s okay though I honestly enjoy cooking :wink:

:heart: :blue_heart:

2 Likes

yall just better pray they dnt use that shotgun function- ill tell ya getting hit by some birdshot sucks🤣

3 Likes

I’m totally the opposite and despise wet trimming

3 Likes

Mine too is a tall one and at 1st "it’s your grow,but after she saw what rain,horse poop, sunlight did to one plant.Now she trims and smokes and loves that we are growing indoors, spring is coming. This time we know more

3 Likes

@spudeater65 I’m thinking of switching to horse poop, how much you using per 5 gallon bucket?

1 Like

25-30 lbs we have a couple of horse farms around here. I use it it the garden,the squash,tomotoes love it i make into liquid close the lid ,let the sun cook it for a week. And the girl gave us about 30 plus ozs fan sugar leaves ,9 ozs buds.

1 Like