Never too late grow journal …

5 Likes

LOL… you can find them… you just have to be patient. They hide inside the buds but at night I think they like to come out. If the air is still and you sit there, you can sometimes actually see them wiggling the buds/leaves. It has just been windy out here this fall.

3 Likes

Well …I have a love hate relationship with this time of year lol …
I love that I’m harvesting weed .but hate that the plants come down

I also used this old dog tub that was never used on a dog all I ever did was mix dirt in it …able to wash a whole plant in it and just use my hose to rinse afterward

8 Likes

Well I still have a yeti wedding auto going that I was trying to see if I could get it to harvest before November …not such a good growing day today …but the ones following should be …if not I’m going to somehow try to finish her inside and let that be my reason to start indoor grows

The 707 I harvested yesterday has been stable in my drying box right here …Fan is on low seems to be a good setting with this plant …

You can also see the two harvested previously being monitored in their groves …

I also harvested that mimosa earlier this growing season and smoked a joint this morning …it was pretty damn amazing …have one joint left …the plant only yielded me about 8 grams lol …I do however wish I never touched any of it till now …for me being so upset at the small yield it was amazing cured this long

5 Likes

I just find this outright weird …

More weird to have a plant resemble something …but even more weird to have both resemble characters from the same cartoon …
Both grew in the exact same spot …and back to back seasons …
If this trend continues …imagine how dirty and nasty a Patrick plant could be ?

8 Likes

You should go back on my topic and see the Skywalker OG solo cup. Looked downright falic lol.

4 Likes

Very nice growing @Lacewing … set to tagging along :sunglasses::v::heart:

4 Likes

I will go check it out

2 Likes

Thank you !! Welcome and glad to have you here !

1 Like

So a flash shot of the yeti …seems like she grew a tad today lol…
And then a shot of my govees
Really happy with the consistency of the numbers on the 707 box …I’m starting to think that I need to dry in something other than cardboard because I’m sure that’s speeding up the drying time

3 Likes

You can keep a few fresh leaves in a bag in the freezer and throw a couple in the box. That will help slow the dry some.

1 Like

Good idea !! Now I wish I had saved some leaves dammit lol ,It’s actually drying the slowest of any yet I just checked some buds with a moisture meter …19-20 percent average

1 Like

Actually the cardboard is supposed to slow it down. It pulls the moisture out from the center the redistributes it… I was skeptical but I think it really works. You could add a small dish of water and have the fan blow over it…

2 Likes

I definitely see a difference when hanging the plant whole …I may need to make adjustments or something cause I can’t dry a plant any slower than 4 days and that’s with a bud wash …
I also am sure I’m checking properly with a moisture meter …
I also literally grow the smallest plants compared to even some indoor growers autos …getting 4 oz …
The yeti and the mob boss both just under 50 grams dry
And the 707 I haven’t even weighed the entire plant filled a single quart mason jar
Probably just an oz …
I’m scratching my head …back to the drawing board …seriously going to look into my soil choices …last season I use miracle grow performance organics for In ground gardens but I put it in containers and I had lush really full large plants and 5-6 oz each plant
This season not even half that from all 3 plants lol

2 Likes

Left to right
Mob boss
Yeti wedding
707 kush

6 Likes

Alright so todays journal entry

All I have going on is this yeti wedding …that looks like is going to be finished indoors
With the help of @Graysin …advising me what to grab …
My indoor equipment is in transit

Starting with a 4x4 and a green beams light …

Cannot wait and I’ll probably create a new journal for my indoor excursions…

9 Likes

Holy crap, your Yeti just gained 6” overnight.

6 Likes

Damn man your girls r looking amazing

2 Likes

Lol it’s only 3 inches tall silly !!

But she does look like she’s getting full and getting ready to take off

1 Like

Yeah, she’s about ready to make a show of growing. :joy: no doubt.

I need to transplant mine before she decides the 6oz solo is her permanent home

2 Likes